Wednesday, 7 October 2026

woyww - 905 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

        Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 our host Julia and she will explain everything.


It is with much sadness that we are here today to remember one of our dear members and a lady who kept us all 'ticking over' for nearly three years by taking on the reins.
Sarah will be greatly missed.


Happy days. 
She was always smiling.

The news has left us all shocked as it was very unexpected and I've found it difficult this week to spend much time at my desk but I have started a new Masterboard with the old playing cards you may remember from last week.


The desk looks almost tidy for me but there is the start of my new Masterboard.


I've taken the old playing cards and using the back of the cards arranged them at different angles on an A3 sheet of card with some smaller pieces to fill in the gaps.



Just got to get my head round how I will complete this.

So that's me done for today.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

13 comments:

Helen said...

Sarah will be so missed by us all, and her close friends and family, Eva especially. Well done for starting a new masterboard, I am sure you will work out a way to complete it. If Sarah taught us anything, it was how to carry on in adversity. take care. Helen #2

Annie said...

What a week eh? Sarah was a special lady taken far too soon.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It was such a shock to hear about Sarah’s passing, I still can’t believe it, so unfair when she had so much to look forward to. Crafting helps, your masterboard will be well used.
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Twiglet said...

I've kept busy with our days away and some admin for Tilly. It's been such a sad time otherwise. Sarah deserved a long and happy retirement after her dedication to her teaching - life just isn't fair. Hugs x x Jo 🌈

Susan Renshaw said...

Such sad news.
As you say Jan, crafting always helps ... Susan #17

Tracy said...

It was so sad to read the news about ✨️Sarah's passing this morning ... no words ever enough. Thinking of you, sending love and hugs 🫂💕 Tracy xxx #15

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Angela, I'm still in shock too, at Sarah's sudden passing. She was such a blessing to us all at WOYWW, with her weekly beautiful work and encouraging words. Peace.

ukmaryanne said...

Such a sad day for all who knew Sarah, but I can imagine her saying "well done - you craft on!" because that was just the kind of gal she was. Look forward to seeing how it develops.

Mary Anne (3)

Julia Dunnit said...

It’s made me very scatty with unfinished sally over the house. Life’s so short and all that keeps filling my head. That’s a lovely picture of Sarah, as you say, smiley!
I’m agog at the playing cards idea already! Makes your desk look as if you’re moving!!

lisa said...

Such a sad week for us all. Keeping on crafting is the nest tribute we can give Sarah I reckon. Looks like you have big plans there Angela.
Hugs Lisa #10

BJ said...

Sure has been difficult this week. Hugs Bj#6

Diana Taylor said...

Lovely photo of Sarah - I didn't meet her personally but she did seem like a very positive, smiley person. Enjoy making your masterboards, they sound like fun.
Love and hugs,
Diana xx#20

Lindart said...

Interesting Masterboard start, looking forward to see what it will become! Lovely photo of Sarah, I didn't get to meet her in person, but she always had nice comments on my blog, and beautiful art to share. Big hugs to us all😢❤️and especially to her family, and a big "thank you" to Sarah who was a part, however small, in all of our lives on WOYWW. Lindart #20

Blogs I follow

01 09 10