Thursday 24 December 2015

Friday Christmas Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hope you are all happy, most of you will probably be too busy on Friday to look at this so I am posting it early.

Just in case you get the chance... Maisie and Stan are here to wish you...


   Merry Christmas 
and a 
Happy New Year.



However..... there did seem to be some discussion going on.

"Maisie  what's this all about?"
"Don't ask me Stan it's got nothing to do with me"



"Well that's me done, I'm off!"


I don't think Stan liked getting dressed up, what do you think?
Still it made me smile.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" on Friday and you can also share your smiles too if you like.

Thanks for stopping by,


Angela x

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm so late for woyww that I thought to comment here too, love the PIC of Maisie and Stan, especially Stan departing! Your finished snowflake project is just beautiful, great job.
Happy Christmas!

Redanne said...

Stan and Maisie look adorable Angela! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Hugs, Anne xx

Jackie PN said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Angela!! xoxo

Annie said...

Thank you so much for all the smiles you've linked to over the last year. I love your doggies. Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and many many more smiles in 2016.
Hugs,
Annie x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oh, what cuties! When I saw the thumbnail of the doggies, I just had to come over to visit! Hope your Christmas is filled with magic and lots of pressies! xx

Elizabeth said...

Happy Boxing Day Angela. Your dogs are so cute - well, they were for as long as it took to take that photo :) I wouldn't even get that far with my Bonnie! Thanks for the chuckle. Elizabeth xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful pups, and so very photogenic, butts and all. :D Wishing you a fabulous 2016, Angela. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10