Friday 11 December 2015

Friday Fun Day

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hope you are all happy this Friday.
I wasn't sure I would have anything for you today but when going through some old photos I found these. 

This is my boy dog Stanley and typically like most boys he is unable to keep himself tidy. No matter what he wears it always ends up half on and half off.



Now this is my girl dog, Maisie.


Her jacket is always neat and tidy.
They are so different but I love them both but then who wouldn't.
They always make me smile and hope they make you smile too.


 So that is my fun day for this week.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too if you like.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great Friday,
Angela x

11 comments:

Annie said...

Good morning Angela. What cute little doggies you have. What breed are they? Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x

Sue said...

Your fur babies are so cute.

Give them a hug from me and my girls. Sue, Polly & Honey

Pamellia said...

Awwww, your fur babies are so adorable Angela! I have a white one and a black one, and their personalities are like night and day...what a hoot they are! A bright light in your life! hugs :)

Words and Pictures said...

Stanley and Maisie are both adorable - with or without their coats!
Alison x

Lisca said...

Yes, dogs with coats are the latest fashion! Your dogs are very fashionable, male or female.
But it is funny that your girl dog is neat and well dressed and your boy is a mess!
Lisca

Redanne said...

Who would not love them indeed! They are both adorable but I do like Stanley's attempts at individuality... Hugs, Anne xx

Hettie said...

Oh bless them. They both look super cute with or without their coats on properly!!
Hugs and Happy Weekend.
xx

Jackie PN said...

OMGosh - how sweet and adorable!! heehee Thanks so much for sharing Angela! xo

Shoshi said...

Boys will be boys, Angela! Lovely photos of two gorgeous doggies.

Shoshi

mamapez5 said...

As the mother of five boys (human not doggie ones!) i can fully understand this post, but both Stanley and Maisie are adorable. Sorry it has taken me so long to visit, but it is one of those weeks! Kate x

Shwetablog said...

grt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10