Monday 14 December 2015

Mastrboard Monday

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Another Christmas Card today using the last of this Masterboard that Gloria sent me.



Just a reminder, this is the Masterboard.



I started by folding the front of the card back on itself ready to add the flap. 



  • The card is simple to make, all you need to do is cut a square of the Masterboard to fit inside which I layered with a square of silver card.
  • Then after edging with purple ink, attach the rectangular piece of the Masterboard to the front fold. 
  • Layer a square of the Masterboard with silver card and then with white card and attached to the front flap.
  • Finish with a die-cut sentiment, glaze the Christmas Bauble, add gems and glitter glue. I have added some detail to the envelope too but that's your choice obviously. 
This makes a nice flat card suitable for posting.

Hope you enjoyed looking.

Happy crafting, 

Angela x


5 comments:

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Angela! I love the glitter you added around the frame and little birdie you have popped up on foam dots! Wonderful! hugs :)

Shoshi said...

Great stuff, Angela. Well done. Nice colour scheme too!

Shoshi

Redanne said...

Another beautiful card Angela, I love the look of the folded element, it adds some wonderful dimension and Gloria's colour choice is so lovely for Christmas. Hugs, Anne xx

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas card design Angela, great shape and colours..
Hugs Pam x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm very much liking your creations with this particular masterboard. The colour combination is just perfect for the season! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10