Saturday 30 September 2017

Back to the Craft Barn with Drunken Chalks.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

Been working with Surgical Spirit and Hand Sanitizer which contain alcohol, to find out how the two might work with Distress Oxides and here is a peek of how I used them. If you would like to see more details then pop over to The Craft Barn.

 
On some of these I used a dropper and on others a spray to apply the Surgical Spirit.

 
And finished off by making these cards with the samples.






Tutorial for making these projects and the results with the Hand Sanitizer are available now at The Craft Barn.

I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 
I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Angela! I love cards where the images run onto the back, Jo x

sandra de said...


clever use of the DO with your wipes and alcohol drops. The card has turned out beautifully. Sandra de

Redanne said...

These look great Angela, off to have a closer look... xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! I love these cards Angela .. so arty and gorgeous and the backgrounds are awesome!! You do make such lovely master boards. Off to take a closer look. hugs xx

Cara said...

Oooh interesting results, love how they turned out and what you made with them x

Sue said...

Angela you have the best ideas, what brilliant cards! xx

Jackie PN said...

Crazy cool experiments Angela!! I so love your playtime! Great card!
hugs,Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10