Monday 23 October 2017

Masterbord Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
I know you are probably thinking you've seen this Masterboard before and I am using up the left over bits.
Distress Oxides and lots of stencils and stamping. Coloured him with watercolour pencils then finished the card with gems, glazed the eyes and added his little hat.

 
Fairly quick to make once you have the Masterboard which is just what you need when making your Christmas cards.
 
The little guy at the front is by Elenazinski for Paper Artsy.
I just added a little hat to put him in the mood for Christmas.
 
 
I am sure there will be more cards follow using left over bits.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.
 
I would love to hear your comments if you have the time.
 
Angela x

6 comments:

Jackie PN said...

I just love this masterboard Angela, I know I said it before, but i never would have thought to use this palette for Christmas, and your makes with it,just show how versatile color really is!
happy week of crafting my friend! xo

pam said...

Wow Angela, fantastic card, love your beautiful background and that fabulous image.
Hugs Pam x

Cara said...

He hee, I love his little hat! This is such a fun Christmas card x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

How cute! You've certainly had a lot of mileage out of that masterboard. You're right, when it comes to Christmas cards, you want it to be quick and painless!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great card, Angela, and I so love it that your masterboards get all that action. You are truly brilliant!!!

Barb said...

He's adorable and I love the memory board Angela. It's a great card. I'm loving the oxides. Barbxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10