Friday 6 October 2017

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I have spent some time in the park.

Looks like there may be fairies in there again!

 
Fly Agaric

 
These are just starting to appear this week.



The swans were having a family trip round the lake.
Dad seems to have got over having the tag attached.
He has gone back to his favourite pastime of chasing the geese.
 
And in the garden too though there are still jobs to be done so hoping for some nice weather.
 
More fungus, this time found this one in the garden.


As it was covered in grass when I found it I wasn't quite sure at first what it was.

 
It's quite a big mushroom but not sure what it's name is.


 
And the grapes are doing well though not very big.

 
Quite pleased with them.
 
This bunch had a tiny snail attached. He was so cute!


The Hydrangeas are drying up but still have lovely colours.

 
Not sure what made this hole under the fence but I suspect it is a small rodent.
 
 
Garden looking good and pretty tidy.

 
Fish doing well.
 


 
So that's it really.
 
Off to Newark this weekend.
Workshop Saturday and the craft show Sunday so looking forward to that.

Hope you have a great weekend too and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

I love to see mushrooms/toadstools growing and imaging the little elves and fairies dancing around them. We are off on an adventure this week to celebrate my BIG birthday at the end of the month so I may be missing next week. Will do my best to take lots of pics to share the week after 😀
Hugs,
Annie x

Redanne said...

Lovely photos Angela and yes I can just imagine fairies playing now! Our grapes have ripened this year for the first time - not nice to eat though! Anne xx

Sue said...

You have a beautiful garden Angela, and the fish look very happy there. Our grapes always look lovely, but they taste awful lol. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Lisca said...

Lovely mushrooms! So colourful. No, I don't know what that one is either.
Lovely to see the swans and your fish.
We picked our grapes in August (different climate of course). I hope you get a bit of sun or they will not taste very nice. They need sun to be sweet.
Enjoy your craft outings and I'm sure you'll tell us all about them.
Have a lovely weekend and a good week ahead with lots of smiles.
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Wow beautiful photos! Great to inspire some art work. Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

pam said...

Fabulous photos Angela, love the look of those mushrooms, your garden is gorgeous and so large..
Pam x

Cara said...

Wonderful photos though I had to hold my iPad at arms length to make the fish look smaller!

Jackie PN said...

Such a beautiful yard Angela! I always love visiting!! Those Hydrangeas are just gorgeous!!! Those colors,mmmmm!
Love the shroom pictures, and I was looking real hard for the faeries, but only caught glimpse of a gnome! heehee
Jackie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10