Friday 7 May 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
This week has been pretty normal really but normal is good.
Visiting mum to take here food and do the housework and some crafty stuff too obviously.

We have been having a regular visitor this week.


He/she has been enjoying the waterfall on the pond.



These were gorgeous but it's difficult to see how big they actually are here but they are whoppers though obviously not English.

The Blue Tits are back and busy in their box.


The week was fairly quiet until Thursday when we went for our second Vaccine


now that's a pretty sight to see two badges.

Then we called in at the Polling station to vote
and took Maisie to the vet as she's been walking a bit stiff and it looks like Arthritis but we have to wait for the results of the blood test to see what we can give her.

And that's it really unless you want to see me putting the washing out as we've had a few nice days though cold too.

But I don't want to leave you without a smile so here goes.



We saw one of these at the Vet's Lol!




I think our two dogs definitely went to this school.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Annie said...

I get my second vaccine this evening so we will all be celebrating then....we need a party eh? Your dog funnies never fail to make me laugh...esp the one about begging. Milly is the only one of the 4 cairns we’ve had that actually sits up and begs and who can resist that?
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

Lovely to see the birds so at home in your garden. I watch mine from a distance as it isn't fair to entice them in with feeders etc when there are four cats on the prowl.
We are vaccinated now too which is reassuring isn't it? We don't get a sticker or paper or anything with ours, but it will come up on our health website soon and I think we can print off a European covid passport from there.
The strawberries look like Spanish ones. They are huge out here but I don't think they have such a good flavour as the smaller English ones.
The funnies were good this week. My dogs know most of those tricks too. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It was nice to see the bird enjoying the waterfall on the pond. And those strawberries are huge. I can tell from their structure. The small ones are different and have a darker color. I know because a friend grew English strawberries.

I hope Maisie gets good results and if not, they can give her something to control the pain. We don't get tits here, so it's fun to see yours.

I got the J & J vaccine. One and done. Nice that they give you stickers. I got a card I have to carry in my purse and show it if requested.

That dog with the collar is hilarious. So are the ones from Puppy School. Have a su[er Friday and great weekend, dear Angela.

Lillianb said...

I am late to comment this week but that's life get in the way of things you plan, it lovely when you get regular visitors enjoying the garden, that's a great picture of the blue tit, it is good to get the second vaccine had mine a few weeks ago,

Love all your dog funnies made me smile.


Thank you for your comment;


Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #10

Lynn Holland said...

Those cartoons are so good. I have a friend who works at the vets and she would be nodding her head in agreement that they are all true heehee
Have a good week. I’ve had my washing out as well, despite the cold. I’ve just got a proper washing line and props so it’s a bit of a novelty at the moment
Lynn xx

Julia Dunnit said...

I agree, a normal week isn’t so bad!! Am late to WOYWW so thought best to comment here.those Lisa Horton stamps are nice, shopkeeper gal has done a few samples with them already, I will be interested to see how differently you both use them! Glad you’ve both had second jabs, mine’s coming up next week. I bought big strawberries yesterday, must be thing for the first growers or something. They were delicious too!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful berries.

Kyla said...

Ooh sounds like a good week, we get corvids on the allotment and they dunk bread into the water troughs! YOur desk this week is looking good too and fair play on the 2ND vaccine, had both of mine too but no stickers!!
Kyla

Mac Mable said...

Glad you had a 'normal' week Angela x. Thanks for sharing the wildlife photos and Wow to those strawberries x. YAY to your second vaccinations x. Sending hugs to Maisie and I hope they can help her, once the results are in x. Thanks for the smiles at the end too Angela x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always your pup funnies just make me grin. They are pure delight. Those strawberries look luscious - we are a while away from that yet here, so I'm drooling a wee bit! Happy week, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10