Wednesday 26 May 2021

WOYWW - 625 - What's On Your Workdesk wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Well this is not very exciting but it's where I am today as I've been doing some more moulding.
The ATCs that have arrived are resting over on the left but don't worry as you'll get to see them lower down this post.
The tubs on the right are embossing paste as I've been playing with stencils too.


The moulds here on the left are Zuri and Finnabair.

I've also been having a play with that Verdigris embossing powder.
I started with a Tim Holtz embossing dabber.


And some printed paper which has been sitting in the drawer for years!


Then tried some of the new Sizzix 3D Adhesive which swells up when heated though it's not obvious here (and it's very sticky!) you can see how shiny the embossing powder is too.



Now of course I am not leaving without showing you the lovely ATCs that I've received.
From the left we start with the lovely postcards, greeting card and ATC from Margaret ( Glitter and Glue), along the top is Helen (queen of the Stash), my own ( just thought you might like to see that one) then Diana's beautiful creation, below that is from Mary Anne, love the little folder she made to hold the cards and that gorgeous envelope too then JO and Annie so pretty and in the centre is Zsuzsa's beautiful butterfly and envelope.
I have a few more to come and will let you see those when they arrive.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

20 comments:

Neet said...

Love to see what you are moulding and lovely to see the Verdigris which is a favourite of mine - that and Patina are sure sellers when I see them advertised.
You certainly got some beautiful atc's - and you have more to come. Hope we see them next week.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Mary Anne said...

Glad you enjoyed the goodies - my attempt at USE IT UP LOL! Yeah, of COURSE I had saved a 1999 Stamp Vamp News zine... Loved your creative ATC as well. We are a talented bunch...

Happy WOYWW
Mary Anne (5)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ooh, you always have dome interesting projects on your desk and this week is no different! I shall look forward to seeing what you get up to over the next few weeks. Lovely collection of ATCs too!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Twiglet said...

Moulding sounds like fun - will love to see finished result. It's been fun sending out our ATC packages - glad they arrived safely and thanks so much for yours. xx Jo

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh you have been busy and I love the Verdigris embossing powder - it just suits those industrial style pipes. The 3D adhesive sounds interesting - not heard of that before. Thank you so much for the gorgoues ATC - it was lovely to open it and find the little extras too - thank you. I would love to know how you did that amazing industrial style background - I did something similar for my nephew a couple of years ago and the black antiquing cream I used just rubbed straight off the silver embossed card! I love the effect you achieved - it's perfectly aged with just enough silver showing through. I hope you have great week,
Diana xx #25

Annie said...

I always love to see the fun you’re busy with....will look forward to the results. It’s been such a lovely week of happy mail and it’s been a good excuse for catch ups with Jo to do the swapping and sharing. Thanks so much for yours.
Hugs,
Annie x #15

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those push molds are amazing, but I really like the verdigris embossing powder and the stencil you used. LOVE all those ATCs. So good to see them all together like that. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Those moulds look something I might need!!! I have an embossing dabber as well, but not the Ranger one - I definitely prefer it to stamp pads. The pipe embossing looks great and can't wait to see what you do with those large moulds! Lovely collection of ATCs - thanks so much for yours - I love the under the sea theme with the embossed textures! Happy #625 xx zsuzsa #26

Robyn said...

lovely cards. I havent done any molding- when would I sleep? Robyn 29

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely ATC’s! I would love to come and craft with you. You do so many lovely things. Happy WOYWW Angela #12

Helen said...

I love your experiments with the powders and moulds. Hasn't everyone received some gorgeous atcs! Have a fab week . Helen #4

Lisa-Jane said...

Wow! I love that verdigris stuff!! Great stencil too. I’ve not heard of this heat up 3D glue stuff but if it’s sticky then I’d probably best avoid it as I do tend to get in a mess very easily!! Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

Sarah Brennan said...

What a fabulous haul of ATCs and postcards Angela. Love how the different embossing techniques look too. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It's always so fascinating to see what you've got going on in your studio, Angela - and what a lucky woman to receive such lovely ATC's! I always love your experimental nature, and can see a couple of items that need to be added to my repertoire!

Mac Mable said...

What fabulous and creative ATC's and more to come...lucky you x. The Verdigris embossing powder looks amazing x. Wonderful moulds too Angela x.

Scrapthology said...

That's a super organised desk and love seeing everyone’s ATC collections.

Heather M said...

Hi Angela, the verdigris embossing powder looks great. You've always got something on your desk to pique my interest! Nice collection of ATCs too. Have a lovely week, Heather xx #17

Shoshi said...

Nice lot of ATCs, Angela, and what an interesting project. Looks very steampunk! Sorry to be so late this week. I've been very busy, out of routine and then got overtired. I probably won't get round everyone this week.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi x #24

roffeycreations said...

Hi Angela, Great stuff going on there - I hope my ATC arrives for you soon - am watching my mailbox too :). See you next time - cheers Maurs xxx #38

Crafty Claire said...

Oooh I'll have to look into the 3D adhesive. There's always something interesting go on on your desk! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10