Friday 14 May 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
We've been out in the garden quite a lot this week as the weather has been quite good.


The apple trees are flowering but this Coxes is not so active this year but we'll see.


The Braburn is doing better.


The Camellia flowers are looking good.


Blue bells and white bells popping up.



These little flowers are very sweet too but not sure what they are.


The Bonsai are looking happy again but we might need some repotting this year.


In the park Mr swan decided to go walk about.


And the workers are making a landing pad.


Blue bells in the park too.


Most of the workmen and their machinery has gone now and they are starting to clear away the rubbish.

Obviously cannot leave you without a few dog funnies so here goes.





Off now to see what everyone else have been up to this week.
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow Angela. Sounds like it won't be long till you get your park back. And you have some incredible trees and flowers growing at your place. I am always in awe of your green thumb. and your ability to grow bonsai trees amazes me. They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing these amazing flowers, shrubs, and trees for us to ohh and ahh over. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend too, dear.

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of your wonderful garden flowers and apple trees and lets hope the coxes dome through. Glad to see Mr Swan keeping and eye on everything in the park x. Thanks for the funnies Angela x.

Annie said...

Sorry I’m so late in visiting today. I’ve made 4 Memory bears so far today and still have 3 more to make....I’m guessing they will be a job for Monday now.
Your garden is looking lovely Angela and the park is improving each week now so I’m sure it won’t be too long til you can enjoy it in full. Love the dog funnies as always.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

What lovely flowers! I didn't know white bells existed.
Great to see the apple trees flowering. I assume that every flower will eventually turn into an apple, so indeed the Braeburn is doing much better.
I giggled at your dog funnies.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I think apple blossom is so pretty. My choice would be a Cox apple tree but they don't grow around here. I guess it is too warm and dry.
You are a bit behind some parts of Britain. My sister is down south and her bluebells are just about over. They are tough little flowers though and seem to survive all that the weather throws at them.
Nice to see the final touches to the park are getting done in time for the summer.
The doggy cartoon made me smile, especially the last one.
Kate x

Lindart said...

Hi Angela! The dog funnies are funny, we used to have 2 dogs, but now we are exclusively cats, and I must say I am happy about that! I find dogs a lot of work! Cats don't care! Your garden looks lovey with all those flowering apple trees, and the Camelia! Beautiful! We have a lot of ground flowers now too, violets, the Lily-of-the-Valley are just starting, and some Trout Lilies. We have one tulip, a double that only just fully bloomed this week, and some daffodils that need separating. Your Bonsai look lovely too! I love swans, we get them in a bay close to use on their migratory path. It looks like spring will keep you busy in the garden! Thanks for your visit, have a great week! Lindart #29

Lillianb said...

That's a lovely garden and hope you get lots of apples

Love all the dog funnies made me giggle,

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B # 14

Crafty Claire said...

I always enjoy your Friday smiles. The garden is looking lovely and I'm very envious as I only have a balcony xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10