Monday 24 May 2021

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose it.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

I made this ages ago but never got round to using it so it's time to do something with it. 



The Washi tape is another thing that's been sat in the drawer. 
There are so many things you can use this for and today I've taken some small pieces, attached them to card and then coloured them with Distress Oxide to match the Masterboard then die cut these with a triangular die.


I've mounted all this onto black card after grunging up the edge of the Masterboard piece and stamping a sentiment. 

I've used these lovely AALL and Create cats to sit on the top of the triangles and then added some shading for depth. If you look closely you may be able to see that I've mounted this onto some shiny metallic paper before adding it to the card blank.


Love these.


I had one of the cats left over so added this to the inside of the card.

Hope you enjoyed that.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers SOSS #185 - A is for Animals

8 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card, love those dogs! I bought that magazine in the end😊. I looked for bottle stamps first and then ordered the magazine. It is waiting at home for me. Angela x

Crafting With Jack said...

Meant. To say I love that washi tape x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Angela, these dogs are such fun. I've never thought about colouring washi tape but will definitely have to give it a try as I've got loads (and loads ..._) Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Dotty Jo said...

Another great make, Angela! Jo x

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Angela,

This is such a cool creation! I love the master board! as soon as I click on your page and saw it, I said, "Wow, look at that!"

I love how you added to images. Very nicely done!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

R's Rue said...

I love it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Super cute cats! LOVE that stamp set! Thanks for joining us at SOSS.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a wonderful card, Ang - those cats look so supercilious sitting on the triangles that I'm surprised they're not knocking each other off them. Great fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10