Monday 31 May 2021

Masterboard Monday - Use it or lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard.


This left-over today was a piece I had used to clean my Brayer but waste not want not is the rule so here it is. 
I've stamped some AALL and Create flowers which I then fussy cut.


I used one of the flowers to decorate the inside of the card finishing with Stickles Glitter glue and black ribbon. The sentiment is by Altenew.


All of these stamps are by AALL and Create to decorate the card blank


To complete the card I layered the front with a piece of the Masterboard and a lightly stamped white card onto which I arranged the flowers finishing with Stickles Glitter Glue and the black ribbon.


You should be able to see the Glitter Glue better here.

Simple but effective.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Sue said...

This is really lovely Angela, this inside looks fabulous too! Take care and have a very crafty week, Sue xx

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful, Beautiful!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Mac Mable said...

What a stunning card and so creative. Great use of the master board too Angela x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

How lovely, Angela - those stamps are outstanding, and your use of them on your Masterboard even more so. You have such skill when using the bits and pieces of your board, and I am, as always, in awe!!

Crafty Claire said...

You are definitely queen of getting every bit of value out of your craft stash and coming up with beautiful creations from leftovers xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10