Monday 3 May 2021

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Not very exciting I'm sure you'll agree which is probably why it's been left-over and it's smaller than the ones I normally make.

However!


Take a stencil, stamps, an ink of your choice and a little pencil shading and suddenly you have something far more interesting.

I've also used some AALL and Create animal stamps though I know there are far more here than I will need today so expect to see them again.


And so to the card.


The background is a text paper that was lying around, no idea how old it is and I mounted that onto a coloured card.
All the stamps here are by AALL and Create and I finished the design with some Stickles Glitter Glue.


Bet you can see something hiding inside.


I couldn't resist it so so added one of the puppies to the inside of the card but as yet no sentiment as I'm not sure yet who this will be for.

Hope you like my effort for today.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

From that master board to that masterpiece!!

Mac Mable said...

Great transformation of the masterboard and what a fabulous card. Those puppies are adorable and fun Angela x.

Chana Malkah said...

This is awesome, Angela! I love those animal stamps, but I will not buy, I will not buy...! :D)

I love pink with pencil shading. It has such a stunning visual impact! Nicely done!
Hugz,
Chanz Malkah

Sue said...

Aww this is fabulous Angela, what cute stamps - I think we all know people that would love a card like this! Take care and have a happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Awww, these are so cute!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I am in awe once again. Your use of your masterboards is always inspired and this one is no exception. Beautifully done, Angela, and so inspiring!

Crafty Claire said...

Having an overdue catch up on blogs. Lovely card especially with the cheeky chap inside. Great idea to ground them on the triangles xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10