Friday 30 April 2021

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I really don't have a lot to show you this week but we have been walking the dogs in the park and the workmen are starting to clear up now so it wont be long before they've finished.


The paths are nearly complete.



And the cabins are all gone, poor workmen that are left have no where to get their breaks now. Don't know how they are making their tea!



Thankfully some of the Bluebells have survived.

So that's it for today but no worry............

a few funnies to delight you!




Hope it's number 9 Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That park is looking good, Angela. I suspect the workers can bring a thermos filled with their tea (grin).

Loved the Knight. So true. And yes, I'm a number 9, too.

Annie said...

I’m so pleased to see the progress in the park....it’s really looking good now. I believe the bluebells are out at Attingham Park near us so we must try to get to see them...but you have to book a slot now to go and the weather doesn’t look too good for the weekend. Love the funnies esp the one of the knight in armour....we used to have a cat called Fluffy who was so gentle until she was taken to the vets....I believe the nurse still has the scars!
Hugs,
Annie x

Crafting With Jack said...

Somewhere between 4,5 and 7 🤣🤣 You are going to have a lovely park when it is all finished. Angela x

Lisca said...

The park is looking great. Asphalt paths by the looks of it. Ideal for wheelchair users.
Those poor workmen will have to bring a flask with their tea in it. Poor chaps.
I laughed out loud at the funnies. Especially the Knight in shining armour. I remember the fun and games we had giving the hospice cat its pill. On night duty there are only two of us, so I would wrap him (the cat) in a large towel, with only his head sticking out, then my colleague would somehow manage to get his jaws to open and then she would quickly pop the pill at the back of his mouth and close jaws again and stroke his throat with downward strokes. It was quite an operation.
Sheep wize I'm not a number nine. My back hurts a bit so I am not going to jump up and down, but I will sit on the couch smiling like a Cheshire cat. (as in number 2)
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Sue said...

They've done well with the park haven't they, they will definitely be bringing their own flask in! I laughed out loud at giving the cat a pill, it was bad enough trying to change the flea collars on ours, thank goodness we discovered the spot-on stuff. I'm a cross between 3, 5, and 9, with a touch of the number 4's. Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Glad the park is nearing an end Angela and thank you for the funnies at the end....Yes number 9 for me, well in my head, as I would love to jump that high x.

mamapez5 said...

How nice it will be to have your park more settled and the wild-life will be pleased too I am sure. On the sheep-scale I don't think I am quite back to level 9 yet, but maybe a 6. I like to be surrounded by flowers. Have a good week- Kate x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

On the sheep scale I'm a 3, so it's a delight to see that you're obviously a 9. Thanks for the funnies - I really needed them today! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10