Monday 19 April 2021

Masterboard Monday Use it or Lose it!

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Yes I'm back this week with the Masterboards but using up the left-overs, they have to go! 
So use it or loose it!


This was stamped with a very old but much loved Tim Holtz stamp. I have actually manged to find one of the original cards I made with this in.........would you believe !!!! 2016! so yes it's time to use this up I think.
If that's not enough there are others here.
But now for the new stuff.
These two card measure 6" x 6".


I started with a white card blank and a layer of green card and topped it with a piece of the white card stamped in black. 
Before attaching this I blended green Distress ink around the edge of the card then layered a piece of the green stamped card down the center and attached more pieces of the white card which had been cut with a Tim Holtz die.
I completed the card with Stickles Glitter Glue on the central dragon and the sentiment is by Lisa Horton.


Just a small piece added inside the card and a sentiment to finish the design.


As I still had some left-over more cards had to be made.


The black dragonfly die was from my stash but not sure what make it was but it could be Sheena Douglas. 
I applied one of the Craft Box Crystal Souffles to the dragonfly before attaching it to the card.
The sentiment is by Hampton Arts.


As there is still a few pieces of card left I felt some small cards might be a good idea and this one measures 4" x 4".
The sentiment here is by Concord and 9th.
I hope this gives you some ideas of how to use up those left-over pieces of card and paper but fear not I have lots more ideas to come, as you know since this piece arrived in 2016 there have been plenty more since!

I would love to hear your comments and many thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous designs and great use of that wonderful TH stamp and that masterboard. The different sizes of cards look so creative. Great to click on the links and see your other wonderful cards too Angela from 2015/2016 x.

Sue said...

These are wonderful Angela! I love how you've blended the two layers, and they really lend themselves to the die cuts. I clicked your link too and went back in time, a good stamp and design never ages does it. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

R's Rue said...

❤️

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are such gorgeous cards, Angela, that I find it hard to understand how you managed to have this Masterboard on the go for that length of time. I'd have used it all up in a week, I'm sure. Wonderful creativity, my friend.

Crafty Claire said...

A great trio of cards. I am always impressed by how economical you are with your masterboards, making every scrap count. I do understand though that at some point the scraps have to go to make way for the new.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10