Friday 2 April 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

We've been in the park again to see how things are progressing:


This had been put up and is what they are hoping for on completion.


This was Monday.
It's almost looking tidy.


And this was Thursday. 
They are making some kind of viewing area.


Not sure how clear this is but the little bird is building it's nest and obviously has no intention of letting the workmen stop it's plan for the spring.


And the swans too have built their nest among the trees but it's difficult to see her. She's the bit of white hidden among the trees in the center of the photograph.


Sadly all I'm getting here is the photograph sent to me by our friend who live in France. The egg was made at the Chocolate shop near where they live. Obviously the French think that chocolate shops are essential and must stay open!


Of course Maisie must show her face. No idea where Stan was.


Gosh it's a dog's life here!


A friend sent me the photograph below.


I gave her this some time ago when I was re. potting the plant and it's decided to flower. It must like the spot where she keeps it.

Some of you may have seen this before but being a Yorkshire lass by birth it just made me smile so much.


And this one too.


Have a great weekend everyone,
 a very happy Easter and thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

It’s so lovely to see less mud in the park now. I’m sure it will be wonderful when it’s all finished.
I hope you have a lovely Easter.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

The lake in the park is really coming on. It will be lovely when it's all finished. Yes. I spot the swan hidden in the thicket.
Oh that chocolate egg is so beautiful and artistic. Nothing like the choc eggs we get here.
Great photo of Maisie and your hubby. That must be so comfortable! It's a dog's life!
The flowering plant, is it a sanseveria? Whatever it is, I have never seen it flowering, so this is really fantastic. As you say, it must like it there.
How is your mum? Everything going OK?
You had me chuckling with your funnies. I have followed the saga with the boat stuck in the Suez canal and I had also seen the Yorkshire version. It really did make me laugh.
I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend, and that the weather cooperates a bit so you can go and have some fun with Maisie and Stan outside.
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

The park work really is coming on now. How lovely that the swan and little bird are still happy to build their nests among all the confusion.
The plant you gave your friend is one of the aloe-vera family. I have it flowering in my garden out here.
I hope you enjoy the Easter weekend. Kate x

Crafty Claire said...

Thank you for the smiles, always appreciated. Have a lovely Easter weekend, hopefully with a bit of crafting thrown in xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Oh that last one was a laugh out loud funny. Must remember to show that to my husband later. Looks like your park is having a big facelift. Happy Easter x

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the smiles Angela x. The park sure is coming along. Yep chocolate is so essential....Lol x. Maisie is so content and adorable x. Great that your friends flower has decided to flower....me and indoor plants....not so much! x. I loved the last photo of the captain being revealed and I know my DH will laugh out loud with this one x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10