Friday 23 April 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
I didn't think I would have much to show you as we've been busy sorting stuff for my mother but two of my friends decided it was time we went walking again so I took a few pics while we were out anyway here goes.

First the park 


The path is on it's way now

and babies.


How sweet are they!


These are a few of the trees that they have cut down and they are big!


Squirrel watching us too.


This is the road towards mum's and the fields are getting very yellow.

Thursday was a special day walking with the girls.


As you enter the woods you see this.


It's a lovely way to show the entrance to the woods.



At first we wondered what this was but it looks as though it was set up for Halloween and hasn't been taken down.
 

And this guy was sat watching us and yes he is alive, a large Peacock and very handsome.

Now an unusual photograph which you don't see very often!
This was me last week.


And this is me this week, a slight change! Not sure I could have gone on much longer with all this hair!


The grey is showing through now Lol! but I am getting used to it.


Hope you enjoyed watching what I've been up to this week and wishing you a very happy weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by.

If you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Annie said...

I love your show and tell this week especially the new hair cut...it makes such a difference to how you feel doesn’t it. (Milly agrees with me 😀😀😀)
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

Nice hair cut Angela. I am keeping mine long for a bit , but I know it will be too hot for me soon unless I can learn to put it up properly.
I love the 'hugging logs' at the entrance to the woods, and the baby ducklings are gorgeous. It must be nice to get out walking again - walking a bit of a different path than you do with the dogs every day that is.
Hope you have a good week. Kate x

Sue said...

Your hair looks fabulous Angela, I'm used to the gray too now, no more dyes for me. Take care and have a very happy weekend xx

Helen said...

Your hair looks fabulous! what a smart cut. I think grey can look very distinguished. Have a good weekend

Lisca said...

Your hair looks lovely! Very nice style. That must feel sooo good! Yes, I have grey hair too. Nothing out of a bottle for me.I don't mind my grey hair. They are well earned.
Gorgeous little ducklings. And a beautiful peacock.
That looks like a nice wood for walking, or did you ride a bike? (That's what it says on the sign).
Those are big stumps of wood. I wonder what they will do with them. Probably sell it.
I love the photo of the yellow fields. It looks very rural there.
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love it when you go to the park and the walk you took with your friends was quite different from normal. That squirrel had me laughing and that peacock was amazing. Really large.

Nice haircut, Angela. So glad you shared your new "do." Hope you had a great Friday and have a super weekend, too.

Lynn Holland said...

I’m a day behind but happy to be here and so glad to have virtually taken the walk with you, it was lovely. As is your hair. The style is gorgeous and the colour is great. Embrace it Angela, it suits you
Lynn xx

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the updates with the park and it is coming along x. Love the ducks and the babies, super adorable x. So glad you are managing your walk with the girls and so glad it was 'special' x. WOW to the peacock......YAY to your haircut Angela, doesn't it make you feel so much better?....You look fabulous x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous cut, Angela - and I know how you must feel. It's such a delight to get a cut after a long time. Yay, squared! :D

Crafty Claire said...

Hello I'm having a catch up with blogs and I always like to see what smiles you have in store for us. It looks as if you are in a lovely part of the country. If I look out of the window I see Heathrow and if I listen I get the M25!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10