Monday 26 April 2021

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose It.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this left-over Masterboard:


I'm still trying to empty this folder! and there are loads more just like it to come!


So this is the piece I took out.
I had plans but found myself limited for time so thought it might be a good idea to make some quick cards like the one below.


These are great for men but could equally be good for ladies too depending on the paper pattern you choose.


So I started by cutting the Masterboard to size using white and Kraft card blanks.


You then need to cut a section for the top and die cut the bottom edge. 
I have embossed it and shaded the edges with Distress Oxide ink but you could leave it blank or even stamp on it.


I used some more of the left-over paper to create a die cut sentiment and attached a few enamel dots to complete the design.

So here you have two fairly quick cards for men.
Although I used some of my own Masterboard you could just as easily use printed papers too.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Two perfect masculine cards Angela and great use of the masterboard and a striking sentiment die cut too x.

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Angela!

What a great way to use stash! Both cards are gorgeous!

Hugz,
Chana

Sue said...

These are wonderful Angela, what a brilliant technique and you could easily use it for a ladies card. I love the die cutting, really striking! Take care and have a wonderful week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a great idea, Angela, and I love the idea of having these cards on hand. I confess to being mostly stumped with it comes to ideas for men's cards (they really are an entirely different species, I think).

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely card designs. I think as crafters we sometimes feel we have to spend a lot of time and forget that the recipients are seeing the cards with fresh eyes and not making any comparisons. They just see great design and the sentiment. The masterboard would make good retirement cards...any left?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10