Friday 9 April 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week though I'm not sure what I've been doing really, mostly family stuff but I'm still here with a few things to show you.

We've been walking in the park again this week and found another new metal sculpture and this time it's a butterfly.


How gorgeous is that!


The new path is progressing.


New project finished. More dragons have landed here again and if you like the look of this peak the full tutorial will be here on Monday.


The fish are all waking up.


And been doing some sorting in the cabin.


This week it's Stan's turn to show his face. 
How comfy can one dog get!


Well just a bit more maybe.


You will know by now that the ship on the Suez Canal has been moved but did you know how! 
So now you do!

And a few more funnies to finish.




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

4 comments:

Annie said...

I really love the new butterfly in the park and can’t wait to see the new dragon....I just know it will be stunning. Stan looks one happy dog today. Your funnies really had me chuckling...thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

What a beautiful butterfly. That is really nice.
You've made me curious about the dragon. Did you make it or have you bought one?
Oh my those funnies! All of them are so funny. I sat here giggling out loud.
Have a great weekend whatever the weather,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

Stunning metal butterfly and so glad that the path in the park is progressing. Looking forward to seeing more of the dragon project on Monday Angela x. Your cabin looks all artsy and fabulous and Stan sure does know how to relax! Thanks for the funnies at the end x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, a fascinating Friday post. Love seeing the new sculpture, and your funnies are definitely a delight. The Suez Canal one caught me off guard with a bear instead of a doggo. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10