Saturday 17 February 2018

Back to the Craft Barn with Left-Over Papers.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's live now.

I've been working with some left over die-cut papers and here is the card I made.
If you would like to see how I coloured this paper then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.


I've used the left-over papers from an earlier card which you can find here and stamping of course.
 
 I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Barb said...

They are two super twofers Angela. Love your work! Barbxx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous card Angela! Love the techniques employed here! Brilliantly done! Have a fabulous day! hugs x

Linda said...

This looks gorgeous .... it's always great to use up leftovers. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

pam said...

This looks amazing Angela, brilliant use of leftovers.great colours and details.
Pam x

Cara said...

What a stunning way to use up those leftovers, just gorgeous x

maria f. said...

Totally love this. The colors. The boldness of the color BG with the delicate birds image. Very nice. And using leftovers - yay you.

Jackie PN said...

I just love these birds on a wire Angela! they make any project fun! They remind me of my girlfriends and I gabbing! heehee
Jackie xo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm really liking the use of negative space in this - beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10