Monday 12 March 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 207# 'Go Green'

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Judy is hosting today and our challenge is 'Go Green' .

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge.

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:


This card was made using a craft card blank which I stamped with a sentiment stamp before adding some hand made background paper.
I used Distress Oxide inks to colour it and stamped over this with brown distress ink to coordinate with the craft card.
The sentiment is a Sizzix die.
Then ripped a small section off the background paper and attached them to the craft card.
 
I used the same craft card and background paper to cut out some Kim Dellow stamped flowers and a butterfly from an old book page, layered these up and added Stickles Glitter Glue.

 
To complete the card I added some clear gems.


 And here is the finished card.
Hope that is green enough for you!
A variety of Green inks and reused book pages but you can interpret the challenge how you like.


 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

7 comments:

Jackie PN said...

Angela, I just love your color play with those Oxides!!
What a gorgeous card- so priny for sure! makes the snow blues go away!
Happy week of sunshine and crafting dear friend! xoxo

Glenda Atkins said...

Another beautiful card Angela, you make such fascinating backgrounds.
hugs
glenda

Margaret Mifsud said...

Awesome card Angela! The background is amazing and I love the strip torn out to reveal what's underneath .. it looks wonderful! Fabulous colour and I adore the stamps. This is absolutely gorgeous and so creative! Have a great day .. a warmer one, I hope!! hugs x

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful design. Love the soft colours. Have a great creative week. Judy

Josephine said...

Love those soft, muted colours!

SewPaperPaint said...

Angela, I LOVE this card and love how you carried the design onto the back. Gorgeous! Hugs, Autumn

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a lovely soft colour combination for your card, Angela - beautifully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10