Friday 30 March 2018

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week and it looks as though Spring is on it's way.

 
 
 
Hope this doesn't put you off!
I found these when we got back from skiing.

 
It's frog spawn which we've never had in the pond before.
Naturally we will be watching the development.
I rather like the pattern they make too.

Obviously Maisie and Stan are making the most of being back home.

 
They really do put up with each other as you can see here.
Stan wants this spot but Maisie wont move so he has to rest his feet on her not that this will make her move either.


 
I've been busy catching up with friends, going to the gym, walking dogs, taking mum out and sorting out the ski gear, there's always something to do but hope to catch-up with some crafting soon.

Before I go I just have to show you one more photograph from the ski trip.

We photographed this up the mountain but no idea really what it's doing there, it appears to be something relating to the Olympics according to the rings on the door.

If it's possible I would say that is one cute little car.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Angela, lovely to see spring is indeed springing to life for you, I’ve been in Uk in April May and it’s a lovely ime of year. Cold in April when I was there built warmed up. Your dogs are really gorgeous.
Hugs and prayers fo God’s blessing upon you Easter as we celebrate His death, burial and best of all His Resurrection.
Shaz in Oz.x

Annie said...

Ooer. I have many happy memories of frogspawn. Dad used to have a couple of ponds in the garden when I was little and we always watched with interest for the arrival of the frogspawn and it’s development into tiny frogs. When we moved into the family home to look after mum when dad died we filled in the ponds for safety because our three were so little but we often found the frogs around the garden in all the damp places.....I’m sure they ate a lot of slugs.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Annie x

Jackie PN said...

Oh Angela! those Daffodils!!! I only wish!
And that frog spawn is absolutely amazing!! How cool that you can watch it develop in your own pond! Where is it, in the weeds or off to the side? I love nature!
Those pups are just the cutest,give em a squeeze for me- best buds!!
Happy Easter to you and your family ,my sweet friend! xoxo

Redanne said...

Your photos are always wonderful Angela and it is so lovely to see some signs of Spring. Wow to the frog spawn, how lovely to be able to watch the progress! Hope you are having a good long weekend! Anne xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous to see those signs of Spring, a blanket of daffodils always puts a smile on my face.
Frogs spawn reminds me so much of my childhood and the art studies we would do on it's transformation. My MIL lives at the back of a lake and each year we have the pleasure of seeing the baby Frogs making their great escape using her side alleyway as a shortcut..
Happy Easter and hope you get some creative time soon Tracey xx

okienurse said...

looks like an awesome walk! Love the photos! We had a frog decide our wintering over pool was a good place to spawn...I had never seen one before! Funny how the fur babies 'don't like each other but snuggle so close! I have a couple cats like that! Hope you are having a great week! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier...I am late getting around as usual! Vickie #39

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My keyboard STILL isn't working properly. Happy Easter. Wanted you to know I stopped by, though.

mamapez5 said...

It has taken all week to do some visiting, but I thought I'd just let you know I have been here. There is a lovely light in your first photos. They look really Spring-like, and the field of daffodils is lovely. I was always so excited to get frag-spawn in my pond, but your fish will eat most of it before it develops far. I always rescued a big bucket full, so that I could watch some, and take the rest to my nursery school for the children to see. Hopefully I will be back again tomorrow. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10