Monday 7 May 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - 'No Patterned Papers'.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Valerie is hosting today and our challenge is 'No Patterned Paper' but you can make your own background papers just don't use commercial patterned papers.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

I hope you will join in.
And here is my offering for today:

No patterned paper here! and no Masterboard for a change as I decided to stamp directly onto the card blank making this quite a quick card which we all need sometimes.
 
The stamp is by Tim Holtz and I think I will have fun with these so watch this space!

 
I started by stamping and heat embossing the cocktail onto a black card blank using white embossing powder.

 
Next stamped it again but this time on white card and coloured it in using brush pens and added Stickles glitter glue around the rim then cut out the main image.

 
The next stage was to stamp a background which I did directly onto the card blank using white ink extending the details round the back of the card too. I also added some detail using a Tim Holtz stencil.
 
I completed the card by attaching the cocktail, ribbon, sentiment and gems.
 
I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy Crafty Card making.
Angela x 

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Angela
Hugs Julie xxx

pam said...

Fabulous card Angela.
Pam x

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is gorgeous Angela! Those stamps are awesome and I love how you used them here! The background looks amazing amd using the gems for bubbles is brilliant!! Have a great day!! hugs x

Glenda Atkins said...

It certainly does not look like a quick card, looks much more complected! A fabulous card Angela, love it!
hugs
glenda

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love the look of this on black card Angela, those images really are fun designs and ones I think we all have friends and family that would welcome a card just like this. The glitter glue makes me want to run my finger along it.. Fabulous!!
Wishing you sunshine & creativity Tracey xx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Angela. Glitterandglue here. Just found your comment on my last post! Adrian and Chris, with Essence, completed on their new home today!!! I'm currently in Nottingham with DD1, and will be on my way to Saxilby tomorrow late morning - hopefully the furniture is arriving before me! I know what the house looks like, but not sure of the actual name and number, as it were - so hoping I find it! I'm sure it won't be long before you get an invite for coffee - A&C are incredibly hospitable!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret

Redanne said...

The cocktail looks fantastic on the wonderful background you created and I love how you carried it to the back of the card too! Hugs, Anne xx

Judy McKay said...

Love the card Angela. I really like the effect you have created doing the technique on black paper. Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10