Wednesday 2 May 2018

WOYWW 465 # What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

It looks tidy but that's just because I haven't got sorted yet or replaced all the stuff, might get to it today.

 
I'm playing with one of the stencils that I won at That's Crafty and here is one of the samples. I have others and will  do a separate post with instructions for them soon.

 
This sample was done with gilding flakes on double sided sticky paper.

 
If you like the card on the right here is the tutorial for making.
 
The exploding box still looks healthy though probably near to collapse Lol!
The little purple box is what I keep my ATCs in.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

20 comments:

Helen said...

You always have something interesting to look at! I await the full project with interest. Helen #31 (1)

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Angela, I have just ordered those Tim Holtz blueprint stamps, they are rather fabulous. love what you did with them. Have a great week. Sarah #39 this week.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Doesn't it look amazing with those gilding flakes! I so love that stencil ;) I loved your cocktail card too as you well know. Thank you for sharing WOYWW Angela.
Look forward to seeing much more in the week.
Hugs Tracey xx

Annie said...

Oh how clever are you. That's so pretty. I really love the pattern and colours you’ve used.
Hugs,
Annie x #11

Marit said...

I´ve been off line for over two months (moving houses) but I´m glad to be back and find you creating still. And that exploding box is still on your desk, yeay! Don´t you ever dare to move it away! Happy woyww, love from the new appartment, Marit #23

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like what you've done with those gilding flakes - it's like very funky giraffe skin! Your exploding box always makes me laugh, mind you my scraps envelope is getting to be just as bad, lol!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx



glitterandglue said...

Afternoon Angela. That stendilled piece is lovely - looks like ammonites - gorgeous. Well done. Your desk is really encouraging me cos it has bits and bobs sticking out - that's how mine so often looks, as I pull something out, and other pieces try to follow...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Annie Claxton said...

Ooooohhh love that stencilling with the gilding flakes, looks gorgeous! Have a great week :o) Annie C #14

Neet said...

Love the card you made - such pretty colours.
I must have missed where you won some stencils so I await your further pictures with interest. In the meantime I do like the idea of the gilding flakes you are showing us.
Have a good week Angela
Hugs, Neet 12 xx

StampinCarol said...

Checked out your card tutorial, you do a lot of work but your results are amazing! And the stenciling, wow! Great stuff on your desk! Have a great week!
Carol N #22

jill said...

I've never used gliding flakes before .
You little piece of art is lovely .
Happy crafting Jill #32

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hi Angela, the glimmer of the gilded background looks awesome :) I really like the color combo too! ~Stacy #28

Monica said...

I do like that card. You made a great job of making his stamps look feminine. I mean that as opposed to masculine. I think everything he does is that way.
Have a good week creating.
monica.

My name is Cindy said...

Busy desk as always. Love that gilded piece. Happy WOYWW Cindy #21

Twiglet said...

The turquoise and gold look lovely together! x Jo

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I'm having stencil envy again - love what you did with that pattern - the card looks very promising too, will check it out! Thanks for your visit yesterday, Angela! Hope you have a good week! zsuzsa #16

Dorlene Durham said...

Your desk is always so colorful and fun. I checked out the link to your card...FUN! Have a great week. Dorlene #30

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That looks like great fun, Angela, and I LOVE that paper!!!

Sue said...

Hi Angela, Love the gilded page.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #7

Lindart said...

HI Angela! I love your Bloody Mary Card, and the tutorial was great! Your desk looks wonderfully creative! Thanks for your visit to my last week, now I will check out your desk this week! Lindart #26

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10