Friday, 31 July 2026

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


This was where I was last Saturday taking the class.


We were making a butterfly card not that we actually made a butterfly but the effect looks like one as it opens and shuts.


The ladies really enjoyed making this.


These are my samples.

Despite being tired after that full day we went to Heckington country show on Sunday.


Lots of fun for the children.


I went into the tents too. Beautiful flowers.


Very talented crafters.


Love these.


There are some very talented artists here.


Love the felting too.


These look like real buns but they are actually crochet.


Now these are real buns.


Nice cakes too.


It's great to see so many people getting involved.


Now these are real buns.


And to finish off for today, a great collection of vegetables.

That was one very busy couple of days.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

Leave me a comment and I'll pop over to see what you've been up to this week too.

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10