Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.The stream in the park has dried up which is very unusual and quite worrying.
And the frogs have taken to the water in the pond filter box, lucky frog I say!
We did get a few last year but they were quite small so we'll see.
We hadn't been in the park for a while so it was a surprise to see how big they are.
Very little sorting done in the cabin this week as I need to be in there early in the morning before it gets too warm but I did find this amongst the collection.
Daisy and Alfie have been wearing their cooler coats, I could do with one of these myself actually!
Have a great weekend everyone and stay cool.
Thanks for stopping by.
Angela x






.jpg)

5 comments:
Yes, it's hot everywhere. The frogs have the right idea. Ronnie, my cat, does like to go outside but he lies under the coffee table. I don't know why he likes to go outside (my little enclosed patio) as it's still much cooler indoors.
I have never seen these cooler jackets. Yes, I could do with one.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
I don't envy you guys with the heat. We had one scorcher day over Canada Day, July 1st, but has been pretty nice since (hoping I'm not jynxing future weather!). Your pics are lovely, I hope your stream comes back. I love the frog❤️he looks happy! And your AIW find is awesome! The cooling coat looks very comfortable - they should make them for people! Japan has a coat with a fan inside, you turn it on and the coats puffs up as the fan goes on! Sorry I'm so late...Lindart #12
Beautiful photos, Angela! And I love your collection piece!
It is very hot and humid here in Montreal as well!
Please stay safe, cool and hydrated!
It is certainly very hot, so lucky dogs to have 'cool coats' to wear.
At least the frogs have found some water. I read this week that a canal near here is dry and the fish are dying, so a good storm would be welcome.
I am not really into journalling but I love the page you have shown today (Tuesday). I was occupied all weekend by the sad wild fire news from what was my home twon in Spain. I knew most of the folk interviewed and it sounds like an horrific experiance. My heart goes out to the familes of those who dies, and those who have lost their homes, their pets and in some cases their livelihood.. I am now taking my sewing out to do in the garden where there is a little breeze today.
I think you will likethe sculptures on my post this week. You can find it
HERE Kate xx
I could do with one of those coats too.. your so lucky Daisy and Alfie will wear them, Freya is such a Diva when it comes to something out the norm :/
Glad it's a bit cooler now xx
Post a Comment