Wednesday, 22 July 2026

woyww - 894 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

      Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!


Now what might this be?

Well it was actually Sunday when I completed this card and I've not done much since.
This is the finished card.


It's called a Double In and Out Slider Card.


There are details and more photographs for this card on the Monday post here.

Though I have not been at the desk much I have been on my laptop so Daisy and Alfie have gone Steampunk again thanks to ChatGPT.


And here they are.

Also been doing some felting too.


Not quite finished yet.

So that's me done for today.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That’s a great sea themed card and I loved the terrible puns!! That would be a useful card for loads of people. I like your Steampunk pooches and the felting too - you do what can in these high temps, I’ve not felt like doing much either to be honest!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Annie said...

I love Chat GPT....must have a go with steampunking up Peggy :-) Love the latest card. It's so good to be a bit cooler isn't it? Love the felting...I haven't done any in ages. Yes, I have lots of returning customers...they are my favourites.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Blogs I follow

01 09 10