Monday, 5 October 2026

Make it on Monday

       Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you another Christmas card and if you've got any of the Christmas ribbons lying around this is for you:


I bought a variety of these ribbons last year and never got round to using them.


So I got out this old embossing folder and some Kraft card to create the layer for the ribbon to go on.
Then applied some brown distress inks to the surface with a blending brush and splattered white paint which matches with those on the ribbon.


These are just a few of the collection waiting to be made into cards.


I attached a piece of red card to the Kraft card blank, mounted the ribbon onto a strip of red card and applied that to the embossed piece then onto the background card.
I felt it needed a little more to finish the design so added a few white die cut snowflakes which fit well with the ribbon design.

 I think that's about it for today. 
Don't get too excited but I may have a Masterboard on the way for next week! of course using up more forgotten craft stuff.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Fab make, love the tree trunk background and that truck image is just smashing too, super card

Kathyk

Blogs I follow

01 09 10