Saturday 27 September 2014

Book Box Card

Hi Blogging friends here is the.......... final,  absolute finished,  nothing else to do  and  I  promise......... Book Box Card.

I just wasn't completely satisfied so have added a little extra and here it is.

A few little trinkets to finish it off.


Front Cover

 
Inside

 





That's it all done, hope you have enjoyed watching this little box evolve.
 
I only realised when I looked more carefully at what I had made that I had almost without thinking created a story by adding the gentlemen on the inner page. One can just imagine them being part of the journey and collecting the tickets and other little items on their way and storing them inside the box and for this reason,
 
I am planning to enter this Book Box at SanDee and Amelie's Steampunk Challenge Blog as this month the challenge is
'Steampunk Stories'
Hope you will pop over to see what else there is.


Happy crafting,
Angela x

11 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Angela, you did a good job with this, and being an "earth" person, those are my colours!!
i see you're a "cat" person too. In a few days I'll be off to meet a blog buddy and do a Zentangle course!!I feel very excited!!
Judy x

Shoshi said...

It's lovely, Angela. Well done indeedy!

Shoshi

Bridget Larsen said...

Wow love that vintage look you gave it, very nice
Bridget #1

Jackie PN said...

One of my fav stamps on that first one-wonder lost- I love the vintage look you use and the background paper is so neat!

Pamellia said...

I love the little extras you have added, the metal charms are fantastic...although I think it looked wonderful before too! hugs :)

Carole Z said...

It's gorgeous Angela, love the colours and details, hugs Carole Z X

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Angela,

Very cool! Love the tones and embellishments that you used!

Hugs,
Kay

pam said...

Angela, your book box card looks fabulous, love the colours..stamping.. embellishment.. great idea.
pam

Redanne said...

It did look wonderful before but the little bits and pieces you added make it look perfect now. This is a masterpiece! Anne xx

Ruth said...

What a beautiful box card, love all the little embellishments and details, gorgeous result! Ruth x

Claudia N. said...

Ooops, so sorry, Angela,

that I am commenting so late! Your box card is absolutely stunning and it just brightened up my mood when browsing my favourite blogs after a somewhat stressful day. Thank you!

Love the weathered look and aged colours! And boxes are always a great thing to do! Yours is fab!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10