Wednesday 24 April 2024

WOYWW -777- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I'm trying to get started with the ATCs but not much happening yet. Packet of left-over card pieces and several dies so far.


I'm looking happy as I'm in the cabin again this week trying to complete more Mixed Media projects when I should be working on the ATCs actually!

This is from last week.


A couple of pics here though there are more on my Monday post
This has been on my desk all last week as I had to stick bits at a time and wait for them to dry before adding more so that's my excuse for not starting the ATCs!


Finally lots of ink and I'm loving the finished design. 
There are more details here:

   So that's me done for today. I know you don't mind a quick post.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

I haven't even thought about ATCs yet.... I love the plaque, it looks so pretty! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Mary Anne said...

Ooooh. Pretty and such different colours. will now drift back to see more... :)
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Your plaque is beautiful! - so delicate and I love the colour. I love making ATCs too. Fab pic of your desk!L love seeing these pics, especially as my craft set up is mobile - on the end of a table. Have a great day Michelle x

Neet said...

Thanks for the reminder about the ATC's but I bet I forget about them after doing my comments for the day. Such is my memory.
The little plaque is lovely, will it be used on something or stand alone
Hugs, Neet 13 xx

My name is Cindy said...

ATCs? What atcs? Is it that time already?
I had to smile at your MM project - think I recognise that fancy frame!! I like the flowers you have in your kit. Gorgeous project. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #15

Crafting With Jack said...

Your new project is lovely. Not thought about ATC’s myself. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Lynnecrafts said...

I wondered what ATCs as well. Are they for the crop? Love your current projects.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Enjoy your happy time in your cabin - love the photo, too! Hugs!

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh yes, I'm loving the finished design too Angela. Before inks, I thought you'd t2ken up quilling too, but I think actually the scrolls bits may be laser cuts? No matter quilled or timber, it's still a gorgeous piece. I am in the same place as you over ATCs...watch out for serious procrastination next week too!

Annie said...

Wow....that's so gorgeous Angela. I'm presuming the ATC's are for the crop [or have I missed something ?]. Life here has been hectic so I feel rather out of touch.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Twiglet said...

I love that finished piece - very clever and gorgeous colours . Mmm ATCs - I'd better get something organized soon then.😃

Sarah Brennan said...

Love how the ink changes the plaque Angela. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Lindart said...

Your plaque is beautiful! No wonder you were sidetracked from ATCs! I'm sure the inspiration will come soon! You must have some leftover pieces somewhere that you can use for backgrounds, then it will all come together from there! Have a lovely week, Lindart #17

BJ said...

WOW super photo of you today, you look mighty fine I must say. Gorgeous plaque, don't think I'd have the patience to wait for things to dry. Gosh another blog mentioning the ATCs, I guess it is next month but I'm not there yet oops. Hugs BJ#11

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That cracks me up that you're doing fun things (and beauty plus!) while avoiding the ATC's. I truly believe, though, that we need to follow the Muse wherever she leads - those ATC's can wait!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10