Friday 26 April 2024

Friday Fun Day

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Rain stops play for a while..... well quite a while some days!


Now why are the bluebells so flattened? 
You'll find out later.


Pretty flower but no idea what it is.


Fruit trees flowering well.


These will be apples hopefully.


Some friends and I went to see another friend singing in the choir which was a lovely evening.


In case you were wondering...... this is why the Bluebells are flat.


Alfie just loves sitting here. No idea why.

A few funnies to make you smile.....





And then I'm off to the hairdressers so see you all later.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

I had an idea why the flowers are flat ;-)
Have a happy Friday!

Annie said...

I guessed who had flattened the flowers hehehe.....why do we love them so much? I love the funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Alfie evidently has good taste! Love the of them couch sitting, so pretty. And great funnies, all sooooo true! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Lisca said...

Perhaps bluebells have a scent that only dogs can discern. Who knows.
Lovely to see the apple blossom. (I must check on mine)
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

your pups!!! so cute, worth a few trampled flowers right? I could have a pic of yellow circles on the grass... today we planted and by we I mean dh planted some grass plugs that say they are dog sturdy. time will tell
LeeAnna

Kelly said...

good morning, Angela
I had to giggle at the comic of the dog booping her nose. Tabby cat did that the other night when she came to bed. Booped my nose 5 times before she finally settled down. She is such a silly kitty. Creative Blessings! ~ Kelly

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I think Alfie has got his priorities straight - sitting in a field of bluebells sounds just the ticket for major relaxation. It's a zen thought!

So nice of you to support your friend in her choir. It makes such a difference to have friendly faces in an audience!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10