Wednesday 3 April 2024

WOYWW -774 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesdasy.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Finished this glorious box, an old project from Anna Hersom, other than that the desk is quite tidy.


Lots of MDF, resin and ephemera.


The sides are covered in Rice paper.


I've painted the inside too and really love this colour of paint.


This was a pleasure to work on.
Hope you like it too.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

What a gorgeous box, love the colour, it's very spring-like. Hope you have a great week. Helen #1

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I really do love your Box One of my favorite colors and love your side panels. It is now 1;30 AM SNOWING and 45 MPR WINDS. Much needed Rain forecast for 2 days Hope the roads are ok, we have plans for today away. ...I peeped about and I loved your Easter card, then a fun post on beautiful Flowers
Enjoy a good week/end Time flies by.

Susan Renshaw said...

Beautiful box!!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #6

Mary Anne said...

GORGEOUS box! There is a lot of lovely pastels all over WOYWW this week. I think we all ache for spring and warmer weather...
Back on track so Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Sarah Brennan said...

Trying to get back into a routine. Thanks for all the love and support. Great desk today. Sarah #11

Neet said...

I agree with you, the colour of the box is wonderful. In fact the whole project is stunning.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Your box is stunning. I love the seaside decorations and the colour is great.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 14 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Your box is gorgeous and that blue is just right. Happy WOYWW and have a great week. Angela #10

Valerie-Jael said...

Oooooh, your box is gorgeous! LOVE it! Hugs, Valerie

Twiglet said...

Your little box is a delight, I love it. x x Jo

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Angela!

Your box is beautiful! I love the palette and the rice paper is lovely! Very nicely done!

Have an outstanding week!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #3

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, it's a gorgeous colour, and I love the theme, what a great make! Feel a bit relieved that you say it's an old project you've been working on, it never occurred to me that you didn't do everything as soon as it became a vague idea in your head!

Morti said...

Helloooo!

My mixed media kit came today and although I've opened the box, I've not yet unwrapped the contents - was thinking of doing an unboxing video hehehehe

Thank you for the enablement - the box on your desk this week looks awesome!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a stunning box, Angela. It would make my heart sing to see and open that on a regular basis. You are a knockout artist, and I love the variety of mixed media projects you create!!

BJ said...

What an adorable box, love the colour and the sea theme too. Hugs BJ#13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10