Monday 29 April 2024

Masterboard Monday well not today!

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you another catch up Mixed Media project from Anna Hersom:


Another canvas project, gorgeous resin and Snipart pieces too.
The raised strips at the back are stencilled strips of card which give a nice lift to the design.


Normally I paint over the resin but this time left it cream and finished it by rubbing over it with wax to give an aged effect then applied the flowers, a great way to soften the design. The butterfly was covered glazed with Glossy Accents. 

Hope you like it.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I LOVE it. Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

Ooh this is lovely, SO pretty. I have some of these resin pieces, they used to come in monthly boxes - I really must use them lol. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This is so very rich, Angela, in a quiet and restrained way. I'm loving the combination of cream and blue and the beautiful antique look of the piece. Well done!!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10