Monday 15 April 2024

Masterboard Monday but not Today!

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you an MDF project that I've been working on, another kit by the Creative Craft Academy (now 'Mixed Media Classes'):


A small box.


A beautiful stencil.


Covered in white Gesso and added a few embellishments then started spraying with green ink.



It's always a good idea to protect your work surface when using spray inks and a box like this is ideal.



Nearly finished.


Been adding some foil too and a few extra brass embellishments.


All finished.


And finally.....


covered the inside with paper from the packaging.

So that's your lot for now.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, what a treasure you have created - fantastic! Hugs! Have a lovely week!

Kyla said...

ooh nice box and spraying it in a cardboard box is a brilliant idea. running late with WOYWW returns but love your earlier updates and that your lilac is flowering too, I love the smell of lilac.
thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fantastic project, Angela...I'm agog and amazed. Loving the look of the brass embellishments over that blue/green. They add so much richness to the box! Stunning make, my friend!!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So nice to see your crafty cabin in full swing Angela what an amazing space it is, The mixed media box looks incredible inside and out, I'm wondering what treasures you will be keeping inside... Stunning indeed, glad you got rid of the spider :))
Hugs Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10