Friday 19 April 2024

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Flowers in the park are looking lovely.



A great collection.


This is in the park too.


I think someone's been building a den.


Back in the garden Alfie decided to sit amongst the bluebells, no idea why!


But by the look on his face he's enjoying it.


On the way home from the park we were met by Kitty.


And here she is! 
She comes to see us when we're out walking the dogs.
She was supposed to be a house cat but they can't keep her in so she visits the houses in our street.


She is so beautiful.

That's about it for today really but I do have a few funnies for you.









Daisy's favourite thing When you least expecting it!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

5 comments:

Helen said...

the park beds look so pretty. it might still be cold and wet, but at least there is some colour to enjoy! Happy Friday.

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice pictures and fun sunnies. Your dogs are so cute. My cat used to wake me up every day at 6 a.am., first very gently and then always louder, accompanied by swiping me and purring and shouting into my ear! Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

Alfie looks to be living his best life :-) Kitty is such a pretty cat...nice to have visits like that. Milly would soon put her to run sadly.
Hugs,
Annie x

Iris Flavia said...

Awwww, Spring! I need to post Braunschweig-Spring, too...
Love the funnies - to a great weekend (if likely cold and rainy here) Hugs xXx

Lisca said...

Oh those flowers are gorgeous. Very smile-worthy!
And so are your fur-babies.
What a beautiful cat! I would be afraid that someone would steal him/her.
Alfie and the bluebells. That sounds like a pop group!
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10