Monday 22 April 2024

Masterboard Monday but not today, again!

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you another project that I've been working on. The kit is an old one by the Creative Craft Academy (now 'Mixed Media Classes'):


I like to do my own designs and construction but sometimes it's just nice to have the kit with everything you need at the ready. I find this quite relaxing.

So just a quick visit to the project starting with the stencilling on an oval canvas and then a layer of Gesso.


Resin elements added. These all come as part of the kit.


And then some SnipArt chip board pieces.


Lots of spraying with red and orange inks and a little Mica powder rubbed over the surface. 
I finished this with the brass watch cover and bees and then added the flowers and postcard.
All done and hope you like it.
I will get these projects finished but there's more to follow yet.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, wonderful, what next? Hugs!

KellysCreativeDreams said...

So pretty, Angela! Hugs & Creative Blessings!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This is really a beauty, Angela, and I do understand about havin the kit all laid out for you. It can be blissful sometimes just to play without the creative thought that needs to go into it. Rock on, you funster!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10