Friday 12 April 2024

Friday Fun Day

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Found this in the cabin hiding in a box. Apparently it's probably a 'False Widow'. I gave it it's freedom over the fence!


After I got rid of the spider I spent some time crafting with Alfie and Daisy joining me.
Daisy is there somewhere! and Alfie has been doing a bit of rearraging with his dog mat.


That tired him out so he had a lie down.


This is the start of a new canvas project.


And this one is almost finished.
I'm trying to catch up with some old projects from Anna Hersom. It was known as "Creative Craft Academy", now "Mixed Media Classes"


This was a nice surprise in the garden as these lilac bushes haven't flowered for a while.


So pretty.


All clean and back indoors. Look at that face!

Now where is Daisy, she's here somewhere!

Anyway while she decides to come back we'll have a look at some funnies.


Dog funnies obviously!




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
Hopefully Daisy will turn up for next week!

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

5 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Spiders... one bit me in Perth and the other day I "found" one in our kitchen!!! I let her go as in Germany they are just the guys who eat up mossies and stuff.
To art with your dog and a very happy Friday xXx

mamapez5 said...

I am not keen on finding little visitors like that lurking in dark corners, but I am glad you set him free.
Your canvas work looks interesting. I wouldn't have a clue where to start on something like that.
One or other of the cats often join me in my craft room. They are learning it is safest to stay on my spare chair, but I like having their company. Kate x

Lisca said...

Spiders, yes, they're very useful, but I don't want them in my house so I always gently move them out.
Your project is beautiful. As is the lilac bush. Spring is coming!
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Valerie-Jael said...

Love those funnies, and of course, those gorgeous doggies! Beautiful art, and lovely lilacs, they are so beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Again, your projects have me inspired. How you get so much done in a week is beyond me!

That False Widow deserves a very long walk over the fence, preferably to African, IMHO. 🤣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10