Wednesday 17 April 2024

WOYWW -776 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


I've been in the cabin this week working on some MDF projects.


This one is in a box as I've been spraying it.
There are more details if you're interested here:


Cleaning some stones and pebbles, you'll see what happens to those when I get on with the project.


I thought you might like this. 
I don't do much sewing now but these are large fabric clouds with stuffing that I made some time ago. The thing at the top of the clouds is a big red heart with wings.


And just in case anyone thinks they are welcome when I'm working, my sister-in-law bought me this!

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

13 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Love that box! It looks wonderful - love that "paper from the packaging" so much. And the warning pillow is a great idea too - sometimes I just wish people would leave me alone so I can keep working. Curious about the rocks for sure, and trying to sort out what the cloud is hanging from! As always, so much to see here!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabulous projects! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

Lynnecrafts said...

I love your box and that cushion is brilliant!
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

A perfect pillow !!! I'll be excited to see the stones use. My hub, brings in different sized rocks/stones in from the fields when planting and has quite the assortment in a rock garden near our deck. Have a great week Happy WOYWW

Neet said...

Love that cushion your sister in law gave you.
Interesting art in the box. The colours remind me of a piece I have over the bed in the spare room.
Stones and pebbles have me totally baffled.
Take care, have a good week.
Hugs, Neet xx 3

Helen said...

Your spray box looks very clean ! I look forward to seeing how the project develops x. Helen #2

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the look of the sprayed box...
And the pillow is excellent!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #12

Valerie-Jael said...

Your art is always beautiful. I'm curious about those stones....We shall see. And the cloud is fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

Once again Blogger stole my comments. But I still love your gorgeous crafting! Hugs!

Twiglet said...

We all need a cushion like that! Lovely crafty projects on the go - just wondering about the pebbles now 😃 x x Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely projects. I love collecting stones that appeal to me for one reason or another. Most of them end up around the pond.
Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

BJ said...

Snap with the cloud this week, although yours is simply gorgeous with all the lace/fabric etc. Box in a box, adore the top with the multitude of layers and interest. Hugs BJ#4

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Always something fascinating to see, Angela - do you have a project in mind that will showcase the lovely flying heart/cloud?

Your MDF project is delightful, and I have pillow envy. Your sister really knows you well. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10