Monday 8 April 2024

Masterboard Monday Journal Grids.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you more ideas for my Masterboard Journal Grids:


Hand made collage papers, die cuts, stickles Glitter Glue and free mark making.


I can always find some left-over die cut pieces to add on and some white dots with a white sharpy pen.


Not sure yet whether these will end up as card fronts, we'll see.


This die was a freebe from a magazine.


Not sure about this one yet! 
It still needs something to complete the design. 
You might have some ideas?


I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

These are ALL fabulous, love them, wow! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Angela, gorgeous journal grids and lots of new goodies to play with!! Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindy xx #10

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm so enjoying the sight of your wonderful collages - the feeling of creative play is palpable and joyous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10