Wednesday 10 April 2024

WOYWW -775 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Not very exciting I'm afraid but....


I do have these new stamps and stencils to play with.


And I found this in the drawer when looking for something else, it might be useful when playing in my Grid journal. I have to say that it must be years old.


Also new Hot Foil Plates. 
I tried my best to get the same ones by Spellbinders but they just aren't available anymore in thne UK so ordered these from Temu. I wasn't keen to use this company but I have to say the product looks good and it arrived quicker than expected and so cheap and free postage too.

Monday post was more Masterboard journal grids.


Not sure whether these will end up as cards yet.

Anyway that's me done for today, sorry there's not much going on.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

13 comments:

Helen said...

I like the colours of the grid journal pieces! Your new stamps look fab, can't see the stencils well (aren't they hard to photograph!!) and hope you have fun with them.
Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Mary Anne said...

Lovely post! I used a grid that I had done as part of a collage class on my recent AJ page. I just didn't like to leave it simply hanging about, better in a journal. I have really been enjoying al your gridded play! Interesting...tear squares? Must go check out more info on those.
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (9)

Annie said...

Lovely new goodies today Angela and I love the red masterboard page...I'm sure you will used them as cards.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Sarah Brennan said...

Still only making quick visits. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your collage grid work. I am quite pleased with my collages. Using them digitally was a bonus. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

Valerie-Jael said...

My desk is so full that I cannot do anything. Perhaps tomorrow would be the day to clear it off a bot! Temu has good things. Hugs, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

My comment disappeared! appy Wednesday, hugs, Valerie

Twiglet said...

I really love your masterboard grids. They are always so useable and yes would make fab cards. x x Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

Yes. They are all handmade. I did 100 backgrounds last year as parts of a 100 day challenge. So I have been using those, 6 x 6 papers and some die cut card making books to create backgrounds. I am sure I commented earlier, but just in case it didn’t “take”. I do like your collages and the colours you used. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

BJ said...

Yes hubbys can be useful...Those square layering templates look good, can use my various acrylic blocks like this for tearing, what a great idea. Glad Temu worked out for you. And I adore your latest masterboard journal grids, gorgeous. Hugs BJ#6

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I just smiled at the thought of the new and old toys with which to play...it's like a smorgasbord for artists in your studio! 💖

Neet said...

Your new stamps and stencils are exciting, I've still stamps I bought this year to play with so it will be fun seeing what I do. Love the ferns you bought. Will be good on a gelli plate.
Yes, Temu is cheap, I've had lots from them. Know I shouldn't but once I get spending I can't stop. It's mainly been household stuff but I did buy a bit of crafty things once.
Lovely grids - yes, wil make lovely cards.
Hugs, Neet 12 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Looks like plenty going on to me Angela! I had a friend send me a set of those mount templates years ago, and I used them and used them, such a simple solution! Like the bright red of the Quattro collages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10