Wednesday 1 May 2024

WOYWW - 778 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!

As I am making the ATCs on my usual desk I've brought you into the cabin again where I'm working on another MDF project.


I have just finished constructing the box.


You may remember seeing this project before.


I showed you all this when it arrived but have only just got round to starting it.



I have painted the box with black Gesso and cut out the wallpaper to go inside. Hinges and colour will be next. 
Hope to at least get that part completed for next week.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Angela, happy WOYWW. the latest project is looking great! love the paper going inside the box. Have a good week. Helen #3

Twiglet said...

Oh your projects always look so brilliant - looking forward to the end result.. x x Jo #6

Mary Anne said...

That box is spectacular. When you say wallpaper, is it real wallpaper or paper meant to look like it? It's lush! And do save an ATC for me :) I have 12 - hope it's enough...
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Always totally amazed at what you are working on ! Beautiful box and wallpaper Have fun with the ATC's one of my favorite's to create. Hopefully time soon. Wild around here this past week ! Happy May Day...

Annie said...

I'm really loving your new project and cant wait to see it develop. See you at the crop....hopefully :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Neet said...

I love it best when you are in your cabin as that usually signifies 3D work and you are fantastic at that. This is looking good and the wallpaper that is now on the box is ace!
I hope that the ATC making is in a better state thjan mine. Are you going to the Crop?
Hugs, Neet xx 2

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving the start of that project Angela - looking forward to seeing the next step. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Valerie-Jael said...

You have made some fabulous pieces in the last weeks, really lovely! Hugs!

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

Oooh that looks like a very cool project. When I visit your desk I always have to stop myself going to look to purchase more supplies! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #7

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

thanks for the visit and I'm loving the look of your mdf project and looking forward to seeing it develop. Lovely wallpaper! Happy woyww Michelle x #19

Crafting With Jack said...

A great start to your new project. Arrived at our first site of the year yesterday. Beautiful views. The wind started in the evening, kept going all night, then about 7 am two of the bands holding the awning down snapped and as my husband was trying to do something, the awning flipped over the caravan! Disaster, ripped awning, broken poles! What a start to the holiday! Angela #15

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wow, Angela - it's already a knockout project and you've barely started. This will be fun to watch!

BJ said...

Wow super box project. I think I joined a Facebook group from an invite from you, it's definitely more your vibe than mine - Mixed Media Classes. Not sure it's for me??? Nice to hear you have the Woodys too, they are gorgeous. Hugs BJ#11

Lindart said...

What a lovely project! And what a full box of treasures to work with! I need to make some trays like your to put all my herbs and spices in. Right now they are in 3-sided cardboard trays that are starting to give out. SO I need to build some out of wood. Your MDF gave the the thought that maybe I should be using that.Have a great week, Lindart #22

Kelly said...

I love seeing your projects come together. My projects are usually constructed from packaging/ boxes that would be tossed unless I purchase something for a class from SpectrumArtCreations.
Creative Blessings & Hugs! ~Kelly #21

Blogs I follow

01 09 10