Monday 13 May 2024

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

It feels like some time since I did this as I've been otherwise occupied but I'm working my way back again.


This is one of the original masterboard backgrounds that I made using washing up liquid, a straw and inks to create bubbles.
If you like this technique and would like to see how I did it then the details are here:


Couldn't help but have a little play with the originals and this one was altered on PICASA, a photo editing program. I recommend it.

So what came next?



Some new and old stamps by Kate Crane. 
I used some of the new ones to stamp directly onto the card blank and a seperate piece of card which I attached later before adding the bubble card.
The focal image are some older stamps and much loved.
I think they all work well with the bubble paper and hope you like it too.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the way it turned into such a fun card, great! Lovely colours, too. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I love this card!! The background is amazing! I must have a go at this. I've done something like this with my kids but never for crafting and it looks so cool. The backgrounds that you've made are brilliant. I've used shaving foam and ink for backgrounds but didn't think of this, so thanks very much for the inspiration. I love these stamps too.
Thanks for your message and no I'm not going to the crop, I've just been enjoying participating in the Wednesday inspiration, it also keeps me active on my blog lol. I would love a copy if that's still possible, and I can send you an S.A.E. if that's of help at all.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love that quirky card, great Kate images I remember seeing her at the NEC trade show many moons ago and was in awe of her individual style. Again great use of those master boards.
Hope you are keeping well..?? My Mom & caring for her now completely drains me, hoping for more help with it all soon as this awful disease progresses :((
Hugs Tracey xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a beautiful Masterboard, Angela, and you are so right about the way those stamps work with your bubblicious paper. Just grinning from ear to ear over the finished product!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10