Wednesday 22 May 2024

WOYWW - 781(1) - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!



Mmmm.... things don't look much different here today! Still need a good tidy up and the exploding box sorting.


If you were around Monday you will have already seen this as I did manage to finish part of it but need to decide what will go on the rest of it.
Oh! and that's the stencil I used to create the sea effect. If you had one of my ATCs you will recognise the fish too and if you are one of those that I am posting to pleased don't worry they will be on their way soon it's just that I have not manged to get to the post box yet.


I had a little surprise arrive in this sweet little box and bag.


They are  a sample tin of colour shift watercolour paint.


And some free samples too. I'll let you know how I get on with these. By the way this is from a company in the UK which is unusual.

I didn't take many photos at the Crop but there will be plenty to see around the group but here are some of us enjoying a cuppa.


Neet, Helen, Sarah and Cindy.


Eva has her back to us and you can see Julia and Caro in the background and I think that's Annie at the side of her, not sure but I think that's Jo behing the bar making tea.


There you see we did do some crafting too Lol!


Such a happy day.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

18 comments:

Neet said...

Hi Angela - great to see you on Saturday. I never seem to have enough time to sit and chat to everyone at these do's but we managed to have a little one. Ooh, those new colours look fabulous - you must tell us how you get on with them. Knowing you you will give them a thorough testing and honest report. It will be interesting and exciting to see what you do with them.
Take care
Hugs, Neet 2 xx (on Sarahs blog)

Mary Anne said...

Such fun to see you on Saturday. Those watercolours look lovely, and I will look forward to your report on them. Nice it is a UK company. Cool stencil too, BTW.
Roll on another 15 years…
Happy New Location WOYWW!
Mary Anne (9)

Annie said...

It was so good to see you on Saturday....didn't we have a lovely day? It was good to see you creating. I love your work of art I won in the raffle...it will be going up on my wall very soon.
Hugs,
Annie x # 6

Twiglet said...

It was a lovely day wasn't it. Thanks for sharing your photos. Good to see how you make your little collages and your raffle pic that Annie won is beautiful. x x Jo

BJ said...

Oh my goodness those watercolour paints look amazing, do you have a link please. The tin is so cute too. Hugs BJ#3

Susan Renshaw said...

Looking forward to seeing how the new colours go!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #10

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun on Saturday at the crop, happy to read that Sarah is going the keep the WoywW flag flying high, I do hope I can find time to return one day soon. Your masterboard reminds me of how much I need a holiday.. Do let me know how you get on with those watercolours, they really do look lush.
Happy crafting Hugs Tracey xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love that stencil for the sea. I shall be having a look for that. Those colours sound very interesting, look forward to seeing more on those. Did you manage to comment on Mrs D’s link? It took me to my blog set up post page, very odd. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh Angela, those paints look gorgeous - I can't wait to see how you use them and what you think of them. The crop photos are fab and I've really enjoyed seeing them on all the different desks today - looks like a really fun day was had.
Hope you have a great week,
Hugs, Diana xx #8

Diana Taylor said...

Hi Angela, I've just found your comment on my blog and I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. It's so difficult to deal with even when it's expected. I'm thinking of you and sending you a virtual hug,
Lots of love Diana xx

Helen said...

It was good to see you at the Crop on Saturday, but I have just come from Diana's blog and seen your news, I am so sorry to hear that! It's never easy. Sending you love and hugs. Take care . those paints look so pretty! Helen #1

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you enjoyed your crop, it's always fun to meet up with like-minded others! And those paints look good. I have something similar but I had to buy them! Hugs!

Sarah Brennan said...

You were right about the names on the photos Angela. I so enjoyed catching up with everyone at the crop. Love the look of those new paints. Thanks for linking up at the new home of WOYWW. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I am so very sorry to hear that your mum has passed away Angela, even though she was 95, it’s still a big wrench. Sympathies and hugs to you and the family.
LLJ xxx

Lynnecrafts said...

I’m so sorry to hear about your Mum, Angela. 95 is a good age but however old and unwell it’s still a shock. Sending big hugs; I’d send my childhood oatcakes s as well for a big cuddle but with coming home over 24h via Lilleshall, they wouldn’t have survived.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 22 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Oh Angela...sorry to read about your Mum. Thinking of you xx

My name is Cindy said...

Very sorry to hear about your mum, whatever the circumstances it is hard to lose your mum. Big hugs, Cindyxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fun post all around, Angela, and those paints look like they're going to love you, and vice versa. Happy exploring on all fronts!!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10