Monday 6 May 2024

Manic Monday!

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you some cards made with a Pop Up mechanism:

I love making Fancy Fold and Pop Up cards and working out the mechanisms.

So I hope you enjoy looking at a few of my samples from this technique.


I have so many patterned papers that it feels more like I collect them rather than use them but this type of card is a great chance to use some of them so here goes.


This mechanism looks so simple and it's fun to make and receive too.


This gives great depth to the card while being completely flat when closed so great for posting too.


I have seen other crafters using a similar mechanism on-line but no measurements so I've worked this one out for myself. It looks simple but you have to be accurate with the measurements or it just doesn't work.


I've also made this one with the mechanism Vertical too.







So many cards that by now you will know why this week has been titled Manic Monday.
Once I got started with this I couldn't stop!



Pretty cards, grungy cards, they all work with this design.

I would love to hear your comments and any questions too.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela!
I love those cards. You really should do a tutorial video.
Remember to breathe ;-)
Creative Blessings & Hugs. ~ Kelly

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

These look fantastic Angela, always admire cards with an extra twist. A great use for those papers which I think we are all so guilty of collecting. I'm more than sure the receivers will be so delighted with them.
Happy Crafty May Hugs Tracey xx

Sue said...

These are fabulous Angela! It's amazing how ever style of paper suits this card. I really like how the inside matches the outer too. Take care and have a happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous cards, Angela - you amaze me with your card-making. They are always so beautifully creative!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I absolutely love these cards!!! Especially the Steampunk. I have this collection too and find it difficult to use because I like it too much....strange I know! I too would love a tutorial on these cards if you'd be happy to do one. You're very clever, these are perfect! and look beautiful too, all the papers are so pretty. Michelle x

Blogs I follow

01 09 10