Wednesday 8 May 2024

WOYWW -779 - What's On Your Workdcesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


I needed plenty of space to complete the ATCs so we're in the cabin and you may just notice that I have a helper too.


Just about done now which is unusual for me to be finished early.


My helpers! and that's my cardigan on the floor that Alfie pulled of the hook and a piece of card from my collection of saved fodder.


For my nosey friends a little look round is called for. This is one of the spare tables where I keep some finished projects and my T-Cut, very useful when polishing the resin. There are some new moulds there too.


And on the right side of the cabin are some canvas pieces. 
The box is for a friend who works as a nanny. These are a few things to occupy her little friends.
There is a very large paintbrush there too but not sure yet how I will use it.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

13 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Your ATCs are looking fab but those pups steal the show, I'm afraid :D Love all the space you have on that desk. Wow!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (7)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Fun post, love your fun ATC's lots of layers. Your 2 pups are so adorable, I saw a little one on Instagram looking for a home.SO CUTE. Bet they enjoyed your cabin visit. Some great canvas pieces too. You are so talented. Have a great week .

My name is Cindy said...

ooh we got a good look round the studio today! Those atcs are stunning, hope to make a start on mine today but its already afternoon so that might not happen. Think I will be asking you some questions at the crop as I want to do do some mould work but feel like I've forgotten so much in the last few years.... Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #11

Twiglet said...

Looking forward to seeing you next week. I'm driving so hope we don't get lost in the potteries 😃 Your ATCs look fab.x x Jo

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Angela, it looks like you are VERY busy! Good that you have a your sweet little helpers to keep you occupied! Hugs, Valerie
And what is a T cut?

Crafting With Jack said...

Your ATC’s look marvellous. Your two helpers look very smart. My mother’s dog used to pull t towels on to the floor. I hope your cardigan survived! Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

How great to have a second space like that with plenty of room. It looks like you can get all around it too which is super helpful. I like the look of the ATCs that I can see so far. Enjoy the sunshine, Lisa-Jane #10

Sarah Brennan said...

A big woof to your little helpers Angela. Good to see more of your cabin. Looking forward to an ATC at the crop - they look great. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Neet said...

This all looks very organised Angela.
Oh dear, your ATC's look fabulous and now I am wondering about my own. No time to redo them as i am off on a little jolly.
So Daisy and Alfie get to go in the cabin, hope they don't get into too much mischief.
See you soon
Hugs, Neet 8 xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fascinating photos of your work area, Angela, and those ATC's are lovely. Well done, and for getting them done early to boot! :D +

Susan Renshaw said...

I immediately saw your helper!
Those ATCs look spectacular!
With very best wishes for a Happy WOYWW!
I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
Susan #4
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Your ATC's are looking wonderful, all those textured layers and a great theme too! I've enjoyed looking around your creative cabin too, especially as i don't have one. Your pups are very cute too. Have a great weekend - Michelle #2

BJ said...

Oh my life, totally lost the plot, and with the 3rd freebie course starting today, things have become even more hectic, at least it has got cooler and I can think again, been really struggling this past week even had to leave church early as I couldn’t cope… Just to answer your question, no I won’t be at the crop, but yes to a SWAP via snail mail, must sort out addresses. Hugs BJ#5

Blogs I follow

01 09 10