Wednesday 15 May 2024

WOYWW -780 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesdasy.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

Wishing you all a very happy WOYWW Anniversary!


Not too exciting though today as I've just finished working on a masterboard project which is why the exploding box looks like it's about to give in but I'll get that sorted soon.
The red spotty tub has washi tape in it and towards the back left are all the ATCs in a tub though you can't see them from here.
There's a nice Funky Fossil paper pad towards the back left too and to the right of that are bottles of Stickles Glue and as you come forward on the right are a collection of glues and my tool holder.
At the center is just a piece of black card a scanned copy of one of my masterboards from Monday.

And that's it really, still trying to make my mind up what to take with me to the Crop though I'm sure I'll not get much done Lol!

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

I have to decide what to bring to the crop too... looking forward to seeing everyone again. Happy WOYWW Helen #6

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness Angela. That box IS about to explode. I bet you'll find lots of interesting bits you have forgotten about when you clean it. I hope you have a great time at the crop. I'll be there in spirit. Happy WOYWW 780 from # 1.

Mary Anne said...

Oooh exciting we will see each other at the crop! I have an ATC with your name on it...

I also got a couple of FF paper pads in a grab bag recently - really cute.
Happy 15th Anniversary WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Angela, it seems you’re my PIF so I’ll have an ATC for you on Saturday. II’m looking forward to meeting you.
Take care and happy WOYWW anniversary
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 14 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks good! It's always fun to go to a crop, enjoy! My table looks like an art shop explosion! Hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

So looking forward to seeing you again on Saturday.
I do hope someone can take over the mantle of the group as it would be a shame to lose touch with all. I am afraid I am just too old to do it now.
Your desk looks as inviting as ever and I am sure the exploding box will soon dwindle down when you get going on something - maybe even something you take to the crop with you.
Hugs, Neet 8 (who was relieved when you boo boo'ed too with the asterisk)

Twiglet said...

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. I don't know what to take as an activity - I never get much done anyway🤣

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

It's great how you have so much within reach - very clever storage and organisation! That purple is so pretty. Happy anniversary, Lisa-Jane #18

Spyder said...

Thanks for the heads up about my link being wrong, so glad I have my laptop with me! Your desk looks great to me, as for the exploding box! I love making them, but I thibk yurs has disappered off screen! If you want to swap with me, I'd love it! No worries if you've already got sorted out. Have a great WOYWW (Lyn) #23

Crafting With Jack said...

I am sorry I won’t have the pleasure of seeing you again. Have a lovely time at the crop. Happy 15th anniversary. Angela #19

Sarah Brennan said...

So looking forward to seeing you on Saturday Angela. I haven't sorted any projects yet either. Stay safe and happy 15th anniversary WOYWW. Sarah #9

Robyn said...

Happy 15th! Thanks for welcoming me to your desk all these years Robyn 3

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

How crazy that Woyww is now turning 15 amazing!! So wish I had the time to pop in and participate, I do really miss it. Enjoy yourself at the crop Angela I'm sure the meet up will be the main activity no matter what crafty goodness you take with you. Big Hugs & safe travels Tracey xx

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Angela, wishing you a belated happy anniversary!! Yes I will see you at the crop - so exciting!! love n hugs Cindyxx #20

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It's always fun to look at your desk and see all those possibilities, Angela. Your toys always thrill me, and all I can reiterate is that we need to live closer together so we could play! 🤣

Blogs I follow

01 09 10