Friday 10 May 2024

Friday Fun Day

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Pond work. 
Filter cleaning and that's another job done.
Thanks to hubby!
I did buy him those nice long gloves especially for the job! Not sure he was too impressed at the gift until he started using them Lol!

These are the spongy bits from inside the filter that traps the waste stuff from the pond.

This type of filter only needs cleaning like this twise a year which I'm sure hubby is pleased about. 



You may remember this plant from last week and it's gradually opening and looks beautiful.


If you were around on Wednesday you will have seen this as I have spent some time in the cabin making ATCs.


With my little helpers.
Can you see the dog mat? it belongs in the cabin.....


and now it's in the garden!


Alfie might be little but when he gets it on him!
He's showing you how smart he is here, as if butter wouldn't melt!


I gave up trying to catch him and went for the dog biscuits. Every time I got near him he grabbed the mat and dragged it away. 
He was having a great time but can't resist a biscuit.

Funnies next I think.....


My two are going in the kennels soon.....


But don't think we'll need this as the kennel lady knows them well.


I would love all these but don't think it would go down well but it's true for sure except when someone's been eating stuff in the garden and decides to be sick and I will say no more than that.


One of Daisies favourite games...given half a chance that is!

She likes to catch you unaware and lick you nose. 
No idea why! 
Well that's not quite right, she like to get her tongue right up your nose! right up!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Ah. That brings back memories. I used to clean the pond pump filters in UK, but as you say, it doesn't need doing too often.
I laughed at Daiusy with her blanket. It is so like Tolly with my shoe (see my blog post).
That purple flower is certainly a type of allium. Now it is right out it is easier to see. Isn't it lovely!
Who do you swap ATCs with. I used to be in several swaps and have two folders full of the ones I received, but sadly since I came out here, the time lag and postage costs made it not possible to continue.
Hope ypu have a fun week with lots of smiles. Kate x

Annie said...

I can just imagine the fun and games with Alfie.....I love the mischief that goes on with them. I laughed at Daisy licking your nose....Milly has to give me a goodnight kiss every night and that tends to be on the end of my nose :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Iris Flavia said...

Ingo wants to deep-clean the balcony.... Nasty job - I have to make room for that!
Fur friends are crazy, aren´t they - and we love it! Have a great day xXx

Lisca said...

I had to smile at the I've-got-the-mat saga. Just like Kate's Tolly and her shoe!
I just looked at your ATCs. They are gorgeous! I did pocket letters for a while.
Tongue right up your nose? Yuck!
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely photos, Alfie seems to be an adventurer. He used to love licking my feet - tastes are different. Thanks for the funnies. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Kathryn Frantz said...

Love seeing your “kiddos!” Don’t we spoil them?
But they didn’t help with the pond?

Happy Friday, sorry to be so tardy.
Kathryn #18

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That pond-cleaning job looks onereous, and your hubby should be celeb

rating you and salaaming to the ground for the gift of the gloves. Well done! It's a beautiful flower you've grown there - a luscious purple if ever there was one.

Your dog funnies always make me grin. As a former woman-owned-by-a-dog, I can relate all too easily.

Happy week, Angela; may your creataing time be massive and your enjoyment be double that! Hugs, Win

Blogs I follow

01 09 10