Monday 20 May 2024

Masterboard Journal Grids.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am back to the Masterboard Journal Grids today:
If you've not seen it before there are other pages here:here: here: and here:


I've been playing with a stencil (Crafters Workshop 'Organic Matter') to create the look of the sea.


And next, tear and cut these to fit the grids.


And layered this with some papers to resemble the beach. 
I've added some dotty stamping to give a textured look to the sand and then added the sea. I applied some textured medium to the edge to create the Seafoam too.


I have some left over sea shells from another project and thought these might go well with it.


I've added some Stickles Glitter glue to the waves.


This is not my usual collage page but I still like the way the grids have turned out.


I found a stamp from a magazine freebe and thought that would work well with this. Stamped and heat embossed it.

The die cut net effect is by Altenew.

Now you might well see some of these grids again as they are not all completed yet so we'll see and I might use some of them as card fronts too.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Sue said...

I really like this Angela. Great stencilling, and those fish are so cute! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

You've used that sea stencil to great effect, Angela - it's just so very organic and perfect the way you've used it! The fish are great fun, too!!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10