Monday 27 May 2024

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

I've used an A3 sheet of card, some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide and a stencil.

I applied the colour to the card and then added a slightly darker ink to build up the design to look like water. The stencil was moved around to give the effect of water movement.


I have used a stronger blue on the next one.
 


The pattern builds up as you replace the stencil and add the different shades of blue.



And so to the finished card.


I've layered up sections of the finished Masterboard and used some Kate Crane stamps to create the fish which were painted and fussy cut. The tentacles and sentiment are from a different company.


These fishies are so cute.


The card is a pop up style.



Seeing the card from above helps you to see how it works.


At this stage it's important to check everything.


It has great depth to it but is completely flat when clossed.

This only uses a small amount of the Masterboard so watch this space, it may be back.
Hope you like it. 
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Angela, this piece is gorgeous, very well done. Love the colours, too. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Spyder said...

yes! I love it, had to scroll down to see how you made it! Finulous!
((Lyn))

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm loving the stencil, and how you are making use of it. Those layers look wonderful, and I think the card is outstanding to boot!!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10