Wednesday 29 May 2024

WOYWW - 782 - (2) What's on Your Workdesk Wednesdsay.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
 Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


We're a bit tidier today, even the exploding box is! 
I have been a bit occupied this week so not alot been going on really. 
The box on the right is the one with the new paints, I'm afraid you will have to wait a little while yet to see how they perform.
On the left side towards the back is the ATC folder I've made. 



They are a great collection. These are the ones from the Crop but there will be a few more to follow.



This was so much fun to make.


This was a bit of a last minute plan. 
I had promised to do a class for the ladies at the Craft Club but thought you might like it too.


Kate Crane stamps and stencilled background, love it.


This is a Pop Out card but if you want to see more you'll find it on my Monday post here:

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

Hi, Angela and happy WOYWW. (Your links still take you to Julia's rather than Sarah's) I love the box for your atcs. The card is gorgeous too with Kate's stamps. Have a great week. Helen #2

Twiglet said...

What a lovely lot of ATCs we had this time - all tiny works of art . I hope your week hasn't been too stressful. Hugs x x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Some wonderful things from the Crop to see and admire and plenty on your desk too, those fish are hilarious, such characters!!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Mary Anne said...

What a fab box! Also those fish SLAY me - so cute and funky. I actually feel like I might have some similar digi stamps. Must try to find them in the chaos of my Mac...that could take days, so I will carry on hopping for now...
Happy Knitting Day (for me) WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)

Valerie-Jael said...

i love all of the ATCs, and the box you made is fantastic! Look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

Lindart said...

Hi Angela, your cards are very cute and I love the ATC box! I recognize a Dylusions sticker! Lots of wonderful ATCs to fill it up too! Big Hugs, Lindart #15

Sarah Brennan said...

Making quick visits while away as the Wi-Fi is good at the villa. Thanks for joining in and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Annie said...

You've some lovely makes this week. Hoping everything else is going well for you.
Hugs,
Annie x # 7

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your fishy card, I am going to order that stencil when I get back home. Great box too. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

BJ said...

Hi Angela, I think being careful for me and the carpal Tunnel is not doing anything specific, like eating with a knife and fork, driving, holding my phone whilst out geocaching, playing my harp, even ballroom dancing, not to mention sleeping! It started way back in 2015, right more than left and I had my right operated on in 2021, my left was sort of dormant for a few years but came back with vengeance in February after driving down to Brighton and back. Did my ATC arrive in the end? Yours arrived here yesterday, totally lost track who what and where with the ATCs this year, I'm just losing it generally methinks. Hugs BJ#6

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A fab collection of makes and I love your box! The images are brilliant! and your card is beautiful too, love it. Happy woyww and have a great weekend - Michelle #13

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Angela, great makes on your page, here. I love your box in particular.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely box!
I love the fish card too - I keep seeing that stamp set!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #4

Win Dinn, Artist said...

So much fun! So much inspiration! You are truly the best!

Neet said...

Love your little box - those figures are gorgeous. Was it paper or did they all get stamped?
Great fishy card, I am sure it went down ,well at the club.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Blogs I follow

01 09 10